tag

Short but sweet. I'm working on a bigger Camp Camp story rn so these will be a bit shorter. Dw. Not for long.

Warnings: none. Not even swearing.

Ship sailing: none

-

Nikki surveyed the ground from her high position, stationed in her tree. She calls it her tree because its her favorite and therefore hers. She heard the stomp of feet hitting the ground. It was distant but getting closer. 

They were coming right towards her. 

She held her breath as she watched Dolf run up to the tree and cling to it, like a lifeline. He was attempting to catch his breath as he surveyed the surrounding area. Nikki felt almost bad for him. He obviously thought this tree was base when it was, in fact, on the other side of the mess hall. 

She jumped to a lower branch, causing the leaves to rustle. Sold looked around wildly, body trembling. 

"Wh-who is vere! Come out, now! I do not vant anty trouble!" He yelled, circling the tree, keeping one hand on. Nikki chuckled before striking. 

"GOT YA!" she yelled, jumping from the branch and landing on Dolf. They fell to the ground with an off and he stared at her, annoyance in his eyes. 

"Nikki! You can't do zat! I vas on base!" He whined and Nikki rolled her eyes. 

"No you weren't. Base is on the other side of the mess hall," she said, getting off of Dolf. She put out a hand to help him up which he accepted with a huff. 

"Oh, my mistake, zen. I guess I am it. How...unfortunate." he mumbled. 

"Mhm, yep, okay bye!" She yelled, darti f off in a random direction. Dolf didn't bother to chase her, knowing there was a no tag back rule. Although, he did know that Neil was hiding in one of the tents and he was one of the slowest campers. 

He smiled, wickedly, and started running towards the tents.