It's alright. It's okay.

TW: panic attack, swearing. Tell me if there is anything else.

Ship sailing:none

~•~

Harrison stared at the ground. He was shaking. He knew that. He didn't know why though. No. He knew why. He was having a panic attack.

And he was gonna have a bad one.

He curled his arms around his abdomen and squeezed. Tight. He squeezed so hard that he felt as if he would throw up his organs. Harrison slipped off the dark red leather couch and onto the hardwood floor, staring off into nothing.

He sat there for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. He sat on the ground, hands curled around his chest and vision blurry. He wasn't crying, he knew that, but he was shaking. His breath was uneven and he could barely swallow his saliva without taking a shuttering breath.

He closed his eyes, forcing himself to remember the breathing technique his therapist showed him. In for four, hold for seven, out for eight. He tried to do that but could only make it to two seconds before he was taking in another breath. He slipped his eyes closed and tried to force his breathes to be even but it only made him worse.

He kept thinking of all the shit he's been through. The day he made his brother dissapear and his parents grew scared of him. All the shit he went through at camp and when that squid thing told him his brother said 'Hi'. He could still hear his brothers laughter. See his smile. Feel his arms wrapped around his torso in a tight hug with a big toothy green. Telling him he's the best big brother in the world.

"S-some-ome f-f-fucking bro-brother-r I a-am." He stuttered quietly before burying his face into his knees.

Max stormed in to the living room. He was slightly pissed at Harrison for not answering him when he kept calling his name. After ten times he just decided to go to him.

How grateful he is he did that.

When he entered the living room he saw Harrison sitting against the floor, knees drawn up to his chest and abdomen squeezed tight. He rushed over to the shaking boy and knelt in front of him.

"Harrison...hey! Can you hear me?" Max asked gently.

"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry-" was all Harrison kept mumbling. Over and over. He wouldn't stop.

"Shit," Max muttered. He knew this was bad. Like, really bad, but he didn't know what to do. Usually David helped him and Harrison with these things but he and Jamie went on a date and won't be home for another two hours.

Max stared at the shaking boy, biting his lip. He knew him and Harrison had panic attacks. That comes from the extreme abandonment issues, but they thought they were good. Neither of the boys have had a panic attack in over two weeks!(which is a huge accomplishment) so they told Jamie and David to go on a date.

God. Max really wished either of them were here right now.

Max sat down next to Harrison and chewed on his bottom lip. What was he supposed to do here?!? He could still hear Harrisons sporadic breath and it was only getting worse.

He went through all the things he saw David or Jamie do when Harrison was having a panic attack. David would usually hug him and whisper reassurance into his ear. Jamie, on the other hand, would usually sit and hold the other boys hand while also whispering things into his ear.

Max took one good look at Preston. And knew that this one wasn't like those. This one was really bad. Harrison just kept muttering about how sorry he was to some boy named.....Henry? Yeah. His name is Henry.