Hug all ur friends

Okay, quick question!

I'm gonna make a book, for Camp Camp! I already have a basic idea and outline and stuff but I don't have a main character!

So, if you want, could you comment who I should make the main character? It can be any of the main kids(preferably not Max? Nothing against him! It's just that a lot of books are about him, y'know?)

Okay! Thanks!

Warnings: swearing, crying, food mention, hospital mention(no one goes to one, dw), underage drinking mention, tell me if I missed one!

Ships sailing today: Nerris/Nikki and Max&Nerris (/=romantic &=platonic)

-

"What's it like to be alone on a Sunday?Remembering the time you saw them just yesterday?"

Nerris sat on the cold tile of her kitchen floor. It was exactly 2:47 in the morning and Nerris was numb. Tired and numb. She had a bowl of soggy cereal placed in her lap with the spoon in her left hand. Her phone was in her right but it wasn't on. She...she thinks it's dead? Well, she hadn't charged it since much earlier this morning. So it should be dead. 

She placed her phone on the floor next to her and picked up the bowl of cereal. She scooped up some of the cereal, frosty flakes maybe, onto the spoon and held it up to her lips. She put it in her mouth and chewed. 

It was gross. Why the hell was she eating this? 

She placed the spoon in the bowl and the bowl on the ground next to her. She wasn't even really hungry. She mostly just had to clear her head. Get out of her room. The fairy lights had started to become like chains on her mind and she needed a change of scenery. Maybe the kitchen wasn't exactly it though? 

She missed Nikki. Sure, she saw her girlfriend just a few hours ago but she wanted to talk to her. She was the best thing about Nerris' days and she hated being apart, as stupid as it sounded. 

She still remembered the warmth of Nikki's body on hers (not like that you pervs). Nikki had insisted on laying on Nerris as a "blanket" and refusing to let her disagree. She said she was protecting Nerris from the world. 

Nerris could really use her blanket right about now. 

"Sing me a song, tell me your thoughts.
 I could listen to you all night long."

"Hello?" 

"Hey." Nerris whispered. She could hear some shuffling around on the other side before a yawn escaped Nikki's mouth. 

"Hey, babe. What's...what's up?" Nikki asked, yawning in the middle of her sentence. Nerris blinked but didn't say anything.

"Babe? Ya still there?" She asked. Nerris nodded before realising that was stupid. 

"Uhm, yeah. Yeah I'm still here. Uh, sorry," she stumbled, shaking her head lightly. Nikki hummed but said nothing. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Nikki asked, making Nerris smile. Whenever either were upset the other would ask 'a penny for your thoughts?'. That's how they started dating, it kinda became there "always" as cringy as it may be. 

"I don't think a penny is worth all the shit in my mind.” Nerris mumbled. Nikki hummed once more. 

"Could you talk?" Nerris asked.