CHAPTER ELEVEN: This Guy's a Nightmare Dressed Like a Daydream.

Why is the world so cruel to me? Why is it that everytime I am in trouble, another trouble comes rolling back when I haven’t even overcome the first one? I guess I really am the butt of every trouble. And it sucks, big time!

I studied the face of the brown-haired guy that’s in front of me. His gorgeous face was being decorated by those lovely smirks that can easily make my blood boil to evaporation. As the realization dawns me, what’s in front of me was actually the very reason why I am covered up with problems and troubles. He’s the only reason why I have those bloody notes on my doorstep. He’s the reason why I gradually am losing all the courage I have mustered for years. This guy who’s so full of himself has also been of extreme help to me.

I sighed in exasperation. Well, at least, there’s a part of him that can be adorable. And as much as I want to evolve into a tyrannosaurus rex as of the moment, I’m just drained and used up to even have an argument with him.

“The practice was insane...” I answered lazily before walking past him.

“Yeah, saw you were being scolded by Phillips. And boy was that a sight to behold.” He chirped. His voice was more of a tease. And by the looks he displays, it really seems like he enjoyed watching me struggle at practice.

“Wasn’t being scolded. She just asked me if the steps were too hard.” I explained.

“If you weren’t really scolded, why is it that you looked like you were? I mean, your brows are brawling like fighting cocks and you seemed down.” He asked.

“This is my everyday face, Kohell. And as much as I want to stay pretty and nice, I just can’t. Not in your presence and not inside this school which has become my greatest nightmare. Now, if you could just leave me alone for now, it would really be nice of you. Just please, leave this boring evening to me. And you can keep on pissing me off tomorrow. Just give me this moment. ” I pleaded. My eyes sting and has become watery. Before a nasty teardrop falls, I turned my back on him and started running.

“Oh, I see. I didn’t know I matter that much to you.” He replied. He can’t hide the devious grin on his face and I just shook my head in disbelief.

“I’ll go ahead.” I said before running away from him.

Here I am again, being weak and helpless. I wasn’t supposed to be like this, right? I am Heaven Wessler, the gutsy girl. No threats and bloody notes can bring me down. Only a big jar of Nutella can bring me to my knees in great delight. Who can say no to nutella? They must be out of their freaking minds to refuse that big jar of sweet heaven.

Okay. I lost track. I am on the verge of drama!

I run and run, huffing heavy breathes. Until a hard surface stopped me, and fanning on my nose was the musky smell of a man’s perfume. I looked up to see a lovely lip piercing. My eyes trailed his face and it was late when I realized, I bumped into Hunter Sullivan. The ever cold guy who was with Skye the other day. Goodness gracious, dear Lord? Any more unlucky encounters and series of unfortunate events?

“Watch where you’re going.” Said his superstar voice. And I swear he sounded like he’s singing on a concert at Wembley. Jeez! Man like this can really catch your heart by musical tunes.

“I’m sorry.” I said apologetically.

He eyed me one last time before walking past me and bumping his shoulder on mine. Just what was that guy’s problem with me? The first meeting didn’t really work out well, and then now, he’s like the meanest guy on Earth! Obviously, he doesn’t like me. Not the like-like. What I mean is, he isn’t friendly to me. Unlike his best buds who obviously are friendly in opposing ways. One can be really good and approachable and the other’s just plain adorably annoying!