CHAPTER THIRTY: Respect Isn't Demanded. It Is For You To Gain

Chapter Thirty: Respect Isn't Demanded, It Is For You To Gain

I circled all over the room like a crazy ass, hallucinating addict. I just can't make up my mind. These outfits are giving me massive headache. I glanced at the clock and I have been in here for twenty minutes tops and I'm still indecisive about what to wear to this party. I know it's the least I have to worry about right now. But heck, it'll be like any other sorority or fraternity parties in college, and I don't want to walk in there looking like someone who'll fetch up groceries. Plus, the impression to make knowing that I'll be on the party with the campus' notorious hot douche slash fake boyfriend, puts up a lot more pressure that the thought of doing all those shots.

I guess, I must conclude, this year will be a year of chaotic events. I have to worry about stuffs other than the unsual and supernaturals. Damn. My plate's full for whoever's sake! And now, being at parties have added up to my long list of things to figure out. How inconvenient.

I struggled to put on this lilac chiffon dress that is obviously out of my league. It sure fits me, but I understand the possible consequences of this dress. I'll be in a room, jampacked with jocks and bitches from every corner of the social heirarchy of this school, that's why I decided to just stick with this dress, because again, I don't want to make an awful impression on them.

It's hella troublesome to think of blending with those kinds of people, but I don't have much good choices in life. Really. I just have to go with the flow, I guess. But I don't want to go all out and embarrass myself. I'll go into the borderline of being a feisty bitch and a classic newbie. Which will surely be a handful, knowing Kohell's with me.

I sat in front of my little vanity mirror that I grabbed from my dormhouse because I obviously know that there won't be things like this in my rental room. So, I just thought ahead of it.

I grabbed my kit and started applying my signature night look. Smokey eyes and a bold lip. I don't want to overdo it but that's how I like it. It won't be a Heather night look without my dangling earrings. So far, this time of the month, I've been wearing stud earrings so this party has given me an excuse to open my jewelry box for the first time since I've transferred here.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and held the pendant of my necklace. On second thought, I took off the chiffon dress and grabbed a red shirt, my leather jacket, black pants and black boots. This'll be a night to rebel.

When I seem contented with my look, I grabbed my go to purse and phone and headed out of the room. At almost a millisecond gap, Kohell came out of his room. Looking so dashing on a plaid red and black shirt and faded jeans. He looks so rugged with those stubbles but who cares? He still screams hotness.

"Red night, huh?" He began as he examined my look.

"Glad you received the memorandum, yourself." I replied.

"You look hot, by the way." He complimented. I can see his eyes sparkling like a baby being handed with candy.

"I wish I could say the same." I said in a little sarcastic way.

"Oh baby doll, I know you can." He said and winked at me.

Not so smug...

"Right." Was all I could say.

Seems like we're all set and ready to blast this night off. And now, there's no denying the 'mutual' thing about us. I'm sure busy bees won't stop buzzing their asses off with new gossips to relay.

Skeptical to jump right on this event, I heaved a heavy breath and lifted my chin up. It's not like I've never been to a party if that's what you're thinking. It's just the pressure that's getting the hang of me right now. And I hate superiorities. But look where my life got me, I'm a slave to my own decisions and so far, none of it has ever done good to me. Like that's unusual. I should be laughing at all of this right now and mocking life, because I literally lived my life quite the unusual. But yeah, life strikes me twice the fire power of what I expect. I just have to deal with the damage as far as I can go.