Happy World Book Day Readers!

This isn't a chapter but since its world book day I wanted to do this and recommend some really good books that you guys may or may not have already heard of.

I've been on wattpad for about roughly
6 years and I've come across some really amazing work. In my opinion at least, many of the books I've head read have become some of the best known books on wattpad.

I do have a very specific genre of books that I read and majority of them are BadBoy goodgirl books or babysitting books.

Very cliche I know but I think it's amazing with the thousands of stories out there and yet authors are still able to execute their book in a way that makes it memorable, regardless of the fact the genre is used often.

I'm actually a sucker for happy endings so I do get really upset if the protagonist of the book dies but when I think of it in an authors point of view, its different and sometimes different can be better but I seriously have a breakdown if a character I love dies.

So this is just a few books that I think are really worth the read that you guys could check out on this world book day since most of us are at home due to COVID-19 lockdown and it'd be good to at least curl up with a good book.

Saving Gracie by @XmysterysmileX

His Oreo Princesa, His Beautiful Amore, His Little Devil by @SarcasticallyWitty

City of Blind by @WhiskyInATeacup

Flutter by @Cr4vinz

Someone Like Adam by @mahumsheikh

Sweetly & Scientifically by @EternalZephyr

Kidnapped In My Unicorn Onesie by @tepigforlife

The Bad Boy And My Cookie by @ElaBearXx

Cinderella my Ass by @Freaking-Weirdo

I hope you guys get to take a look at these books. These are just a few that I think are really good. If you'd like more recommendations dm me❤

But don't forget to read my book too😙💗