Love Is Evol

Picture above is from Christian Coma's Instagram. I guess someone made him mad? But this is all true. He's one of the kindest men ever 👌 And reading this was inspiration to me. Knowing that he has to struggle through so much yet I am just like him what with always being kind even when others are not. It shows me he's made it this far in life, so can I. :) Anyways on with the story.

ONWARD MY TRUSTY STEED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the bed, both excited and nervous to hear what he has to say. I love this man and to have avoided him for so long has made me desperate to talk to him, but the things he accused me off pissed me off to another level.
(A/N Ever since that BryanStarzzzz interview with Andy AND CC where they had that "Taking It To The Next Level" moment I always laugh at anything like this and people don't get it when I try to explain #SadFangirlMoment haha, back to the story guys)

"Look Nala, I truly am sorry for assuming you cheated on me. You're not that type of woman and I know that. I just, you know, assumed. I don't know why and to be completely honest with you I'm so ecstatic we're having another baby. Do you know how much joy this family brings me? Another child would only deepen my smile lines. Baby please stay okay? I'll do whatever it is you need to be comfortable at home again. I'll do whatever to take us to the next level of our marriage because I could never live without you. Baby please?"

I sat on the floor against the bed frame. That definitely isn't what I was expecting from him.

"Baby? Are you okay? Do I need to take you to the doctor?! Babe?! Baby answer me!"

"Christian relax. I'm fine, just... thinking."

"Please don't say you're leaving."

"I'm not leaving."

"So where does that leave us."

"CC I need you, but I can't be, we can't be us if there's no trust. Especially trust to that extent, I mean really? Me cheating? On you? While I take care of this home 24/7?"

"I know it was stupid. So stupid that Jake took to violence and punched me in the chest."

"They stood up for me?"

"Yeah why wouldn't they?"

"Well I mean you're their band mate."

"And you're their band mate's wife. It was about right and wrong not who's closer to who."

I just nodded.

"Christian?" I voiced myself as I looked up at him. When his eyes met mine I continued. "Do you think Bellatrix will forgive me?"

"She doesn't hate you babe." he whispered as he sat next to me. "She misses you. She's the only girl so without her mom she struggled a bit. Just take her out for a bit. You and her."

"What about Blayze and Blayde?"

"They'll be fine for awhile. Blayde will want some time with you when you get back though. You know how he's a mommy's boy."

I smiled a small smile before slowly standing up with Christian. When I was on my feet my lips were attacked by a set of lips so soft, loving, and familiar. I was filled with a feeling, an emotion I had missed so much of.

"Nala?"

"Yes Christian?"

"I love you." he smiles before placing another small and gentle kiss upon my lips.