~chapter 16~:{its time to grow up}

Start from the beginning

[Bakugou]- "along with Ren,Kazuno,Emi,and Kyota..."

I eyes began to tear up as tears fell silently from my eyes before dropping to my knees and laying my face in my hands.

[Kirishima]- "D-damnit....DAMNIT!!!..why?!...why did it have to be when we're gone??!..why does this keep happening to him!!!?...why am I never there for him!?!?"..who would do this??!"

questions poured from out of my mouth as I continued to cry and scream only to see that my whole world began to fall apart once again. The thought that Kenji was now in danger and most likely suffering once again..kills me..was it our fault for leaving him?...

Soon bakugou kneeled down beside me as he pulled me into a tight hug as he began to cry as well.

——————————————-

The next day me and bakugou has to get someone else to cover the mission for us as we began to drive back home as soon as we could. The whole ride there was silent as we both really didn't know what to feel at this point let alone what to say..

When we arrived home we could see that the place wasn't left the way it was when we left it as it seemed to be broken into..but why?..

Bakugou entered first as he looked around only to see that the file of Kenji we had in our office was now laid across the living coffee table.

[Bakgou]- "who the hell knew we had these?!.."

[Kirishima]- "I don't think they knew..it looks like they were searching for awhile before finally finding it..the whole place is a mess.."

As we continued to look around we heard a knock on the door as we headed back outside and was greeted by mr. aizawa,present mic,izuku,todoroki,kaminari,shinsou,Jiro,and ojirou.

[Kirishima]- "hey guys..umm do you know who could've done this?.."

[Aizawa]- "As far as what we could put together we could only think that it was the kids..Ren had went to visit Kenji the other day but hadn't returned home since then and automatically I had thought it was because he wanted to stay with Kenji ..but then we heard that their whole group was absent from school for the past two days ...along with kaminari's boat.

[jirou]- "since when do you ever need a boat?!"

[kaminari]- "bold to assume I bought it because I need it~"

[jirou]- "THEN WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BUY A BOAT?!!?"

[Kaminari]- "JEESH DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO YELL, I JUST WANTED TO ALRIGHT!!!"

[Bakugou]- "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!??"

[Todoroki]- " I agree,yelling won't get us anywhere."

[Bakugku]- "OH SHUT UP YOU ICY HOT BASTARD ,NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!"

[Izuku]- "kacchan you need to calm down.."

[Bakugou]- "SHUT UP DEKU!!,YOU STUPID NERD,I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO ,BUT LUCKY FOR YOU I CAN ACTUALLY TOLERATE YOU NOW BECAUSE OF KAZUNO,BUT DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT WILL STOP ME BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!"

They continued to argue back and forth before mr aizawa wrapped them all up by using his scarf.

[Present mic]-  *whistles* "that's pretty hot babe,but maybe save that for later,okay?~"

Aizawa sighed heavily as he looked back at all of us.

[Aizawa]- "listen we don't have time for this right now,the kids are missing and we have no lead as to where they could be ,so shut up and get your minds focus on what our main priority is.."