Chapter VI

•// Chapter 06.\\•
Tease

|-------------------------|

|---------------------------|

Taehyung laid on his bed with a soft look on his face.

My day kinda went well.

But something seems off. It's like something is missing. Taehyung's eyes widen.

My notebook!

The brunette shot up on his bed and dashed towards his bag with a nervous look on his face.

He opened the zipper and started to search for a specific notebook where he wrote his bucket list.

"No, no, no, please no... Shit." Taehyung froze as he remembered that he placed it on his deck before he ran out of the classroom.

I'm so stupid.

The brunette pursed his lips at the thought that someone saw the notebook. Taehyung went to his bed and plopped himself down with a sigh.

|--- The Next Day at School ---|

Taehyung walked through the loud hallway with his head ducked slightly. His heart pounding nervously and his fingers constantly fiddling with the hem of his uniform.

Who could it be though?

I hope it's not Jungkook, please be not Juancock.

But we all know that he's always unlucky.

~ JUNGKOOK'S POV ~

I sat on my seat with a smirk on my lips as I saw Taehyung making his way on his chair.

"Good morning, Taetae~" I cooed at him playfully and pulled out the notebook from my pocket.

"Guess what~" I singsong and showed him his cute notebook with a teasing grin on my face.

Taehyung's eyes widen with shock and horror as he froze."G-give it back..." he said quietly as he tried to grab the notebook in my hands.

"Taetae's bucket list, huh? How cute--pft" I laughed hysterically while he blushed in embarrassment.

"Stop... Give it back." he said a little louder but it didn't stop me from laughing my arse off.

"Wh-who the fuck even writes a b-bucket list nowadays?!" I snorted and continued on laughing.

Taehyung bit his lips as he tried to grab the notebook in my hands. His hands shook slightly and his eyes started to water from embarrassment.

"G-give it back, asshole." he said while reaching out to the small notebook. I stood up and raised the notebook up above so he won't be able to snatch it.

Taehyung didn't stand up but he stared at me blankly instead."You think it's funny?" he asked with a quiet voice.

He nibbled his lips as he stared at the notebook in my hands. "No, I think it's childish." I simply said and sat down on my chair with a smirk.

Taehyung's eyes twitched as he molded his hands into tight fists."Give it back." he demanded.

I laughed, making it as annoying as possible. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" he asked while staring at me blankly.

"It's childish!" I exclaimed loudly that it made my classmates divert their attention to us.

"It's easy for you to say that because you get to live longer!" he yelled angrily before grabbing his bag harshly.

Taehyung stormed out of the room with flushed face due to anger and embarrassment.

That's the first time Taehyung lost his temper. He usually just stay silent even though he's boiling inside.

I saw Yoongi look at me with confusion.

I don't know.

My classmates looked at the door where Taehyung left with a shock look on their faces.

"Jungkook! What were you thinking?! You think that's the attitude of a student in a star section?!" Jinsoo exclaimed as he crossed his arms angrily.

I breathed out deeply "I'm sorry..." I muttered. "Don't say sorry to me, you say sorry to Taehyung." Jinsoo scoffed.

I sighed but nodded anyways.

What do you mean that i get to live longer, Taehyung?

Yoongi went to me and patted my shoulder, "You fucked up big time but I'm still here for you, don't worry." he said.

"Wow, thank you for reminding." I said sarcastically.

"That you fucked up?" Yoongi laughed.

"Putangina mo."

|--~🐰End of Chapter VI🐯~--|

Don't forget to vote and don't be a ghost reader please!

I love ya'll <3

Do ya'll think this will be a happy ending or sad?

Putangina mo means fuck you in tagalog.