Chapter V

•//Chapter 05.\\•
Missing

|-------------------------|

|---------------------------|

"I don't know, dude. He's acting weird and I kinda feel bad because what if it's because of me?" Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms.

The two raven head walked towards their room nonchalantly as it was still early for their first period in the afternoon.

"And what if you're just being an assuming coconut?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows while looking at his frowning best friend.

Jungkook turned his head towards the pale boy."And what else could it be then?" he asked and tilted his head towards the side slightly

"I don't know-- wait, why are you worried? Hm?" Yoongi stared at the other playfully.

"I'm not worried, what the heck." Jungkook said with a disgusted expression. "I thought you didn't like him?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. Know the difference..." Jungkook said and shrugged.

"Don't mind him, Kook. He's not worth it." The pale one divert his attention to the hallway they're walking at the moment.

Jungkook nodded and sighed.

----

"Thank you and goodbye, Mrs.Jones." they said in unison while standing up straightly. The aforementioned teacher left with a smile on her face as the students bid her goodbye politely.

"Okay, time to clean up!" their class president said loudly and clapped his hands.

"No one's going home until this room looks clean and perfect." he said sternly making some of the girls swoon at him. After all, he's quite attractive when his president side shows.

They obliged and started to clean their room halfheartedly as they want to go home.

"Yep, Min Yoongi... I see you. You're group three right? You're assigned for the windows." Jinsoo, their class president said in a tired voice as he motioned the raven head who tried to escape, to clean the windows.

The aforementioned male groaned and groggily walking towards the windows after he picked a clothe to clean with.

Jungkook stifled a laugh while sweeping the floor.

"Hey... Can I go home now? There's an emergency at home." Taehyung said while clutching his chest, trying hard to suppress the pain he's feeling as he lied to the president.

"Are you okay?" Jinsoo asked with worry. Taehyung nodded and dashed out the room before he completely collapse from the pain.

I only have like 8 days and I still haven't done my bucket list even if I'm not doing anything, I feel like i'm dying.

The brunette thought as he made his way towards the bathroom so no one will see him.

Taehyung doesn't know why he's keeping this as a secret though. Is it because he doesn't want everyone to treat him different if they knew? Or is he scared of their reaction? The reaction that they don't care at all?

He shook his head.

While Taehyung is in pain inside the quiet but miraculously clean bathroom, a familiar raven head stared at a small notebook with curiousity present in his eyes.

Jungkook picked up the notebook and let go of the broom.

Taetae's

Bucket List ❤

1. Hiking.

2. Stargazing.

3. Ice Skating.

4. Bicycle Ride.

5. Motorcycle Ride.

6. Swimming.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he read the words that is written on the small notebook.

What is he? A newborn? Bucket lists are childish.

And swimming? Is he human or what?

Jungkook stifled a laugh and put the notebook inside his bag.

Goodluck, Kim Taehyung.

|--~🐰End of Chapter V🐯~--|

I love ya'll,please stay safe from corona virus.

And what are your thoughts about the story?