You Can't Make Me Choose Pt. 4

Mr. Jackson threw me into the hardest chair in his office. "Miss Tanner, make sure no one bothers me for a while," he told Miss Tanner. She nodded and went back to making calls. He shut the door and whipped around to face me. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ALEX?!?! NO I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING CAUSE YOU WEREN'T!!!!!! YOU DON'T GO OFF ATTACKING RANDOM PEOPLE FOR FUN!!!!! I THINK YOU BROKE THAT POOR GIRL'S NOSE!!!!!" Austin screamed at me while I took on a zen look. When he was done I calmly looked at him and talked around the blood coming from my lip. "You didn't tell me that Devin's sister enrolled here. And she attacked me, if you watch the tapes you'll see. She's not a poor girl. She is Devin Gabriel Smith's sister that tried to kill me. I guess it runs In the family," I shrugged, "like our good looks." He cracked a small smile. "It must've skipped me kiddo.... Wait Devin SMITH'S sister? Like THE Devin Smith?" I sighed and nodded, "Yes. Him. And his sister. How did you not see him in her? You have to swear no one will know about this. No one knows yet and I'd like to keep it that way. He's in my past now. And he's going to stay that way," I buried my face in my hands. I haven't cried in 3 years and it's going to stay that way. Austin shook his head, "I can't believe you haven't told anybody..... It was all over the news! How could they not have known?!" he looked at me questioningly. "Remember? The news didn't show my face or say my name because mum wouldn't let them?" I questioned slowly. "Oh right!!!! And she threatened to take them to federal court if they did!!!!! God I love her!" We heard a beep coming from his phone and Ms. Tanner's voice state in a cheerful voice "So by the sound of it you two haven't killed each other yet!" Mason called out into the phone, "I'm betting my money on Alex!!! Sorry Austin but she's got some killer moves! Literally!! I would know! I taught the little girl everything she knows!!!!" we heard a scuffle and something heavy slam to the floor. "Anyways the new kids need Alex to answer a few questions. Is that ok?" Mr. Jackson looked at me with narrowed eyes and sighed. "I guess. Whatever." He opened the door for me and when we stepped out the waiting area was a mess. Officer Daqu was on the floor by Miss Tanner's desk groaning in pain while she was typing something into her computer. The new kids were sitting there stunned except for that one girl. McKenzi it think was her name. She was on the floor cracking up, I think I'm gonna like her. And Allie was handcuffed and put in the corner facing the wall. I walked out passing by Officer Daqu. I patted his back "It's ok. This wouldn't be the first time you were beaten by a girl." I laughed and walk off. As I walked to the new kids I stated: "Up. Follow. Now." one by one they got up in a line and marched out. As I shut the door I saw Mr. Jackson grab Allie but her arms and walk her into his office "Come on Miss Smith. We're going to have a little talk." When we were halfway down the hallway I turned to the new kids "Ok. What did y'all wanna ask me?" the quiet boy Wyatt I think was his name looked at me behind his longish brown hair and said quietly "Oh we didn't have a question. We just wanted to bail you outta there." he shrugged and gave me a half smile. "You know guys. I think I'm going to like you bunch of kids." I told them as we walked off.

********#####%##}}}}}{#|]£\£{?

Ok guys thanks!!!!!! Feedback would be amazing hope you liked it!!!!!!!!! Lots of love!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm writing such short chapters I'm just having a lot of stress and trying o figure out which guy I like. It's crazy. Anyways spread the word please!!!!!!!!!!!!