You Can't Make Me Choose Pt. 10

I burst into my other family's home and caught the door before it slammed and broke the glass like when Jake was chasing me cause I was chasing Blake. Blake slammed the door and it shattered the glass in the door and the mirror on the wall halfway down the hall. "Darling could you try and not break the windows? We just got them replaced from the last time they were broken." My other mother Gwenalin Wicklow-Anderson was beautiful. She was in a floor length light pink gown that hugged her curves perfectly and was sparkly. It looked perfect with her naturally honey blond hair and fair skin. She was striking in black pearls with an intricate design of dark and white diamonds that I gave her for Christmas two or three years ago. After she put the back into the second earring she twirled for me which gave me a glimpse of her black sparkly heals. I always was jealous of Gwenalin for her looks. She looked amazing in everything her wore. But not like crazy jealous, just in awe and wishing I had those looks jealous. "Absolutely stunning. As always." Her husband and my other father, Aiden Anderson, came striding into the corridor in a light pink bow tie to match his wife's dress. "Hello gorgeous. Ready to go?" he turned and saw me there and jokingly introduced himself, "I don't believe we've met young lady. My name is Bond. James Bond." I giggled at his remark as they walked out the door. His dark brown hair a contrast to her light. But they had the same fair skin. Though she had grey eyes and he one blue and one green. "Jake's up in his room getting ready!" Gwenaline shouted as she shut the door. I shot up the stairs and into Jake's room. "WHERE'S MY DRESS? WHO'S TAKING CARE OF LILY AND BELLE-BEAR(Annabelle) WHILE WE'RE GONE?" I screamed as I slammed Jake's door open. He wasn't expecting me so he screamed very loudly and very girlishly trying to cover up his chest. God he's such a girl. His screamed caused Caleb to come running in from Blake's room. "What happened?! Jake what did you do to Alex?! Alex what did you do Jake that made him scream that way?!" Jake looked very offended, "How do you know Alex didn't scream like that? Why did you automatically assume that I screamed?!" Caleb laughed, "I just had to assume. And I was correct. Right Alex?" I nodded and saw the door to Blake's room ajar. "So you're staying in Blake's room." It wasn't a question. A pained look shot across my face for an instant, remembering when I walked out of Blake's room a week ago and saw all three of them in a very heated conversation. Fire blazing in Blake's eyes like I've never seen. And the way Blake pulled Jake off Uncle Caleb after he shoved him up against the wall so his feet were off the ground. And Caleb turned around and punched Blake square in the nose. They were too far down the hallway to hear what they were saying. They were still whispering. It was odd. It was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. And I couldn't get it out of my head. Jake sneezed a very girly sneeze and brought me back to the present. Caleb chuckled and threw Jake his bow tie, "Get dressed Jackalin." I saw a light brown head poke up the stairs followed by a pair of beautiful blue eyes. "Jasmine?!" She gasped, she hadn't seen me in two weeks cause she was at a special needs camp. She ran to me and almost toppled me over in a hug. I kissed the top of her hair lightly as Jake threw me my dress. I caught it and hugged Annabelle tightly before shooing everyone out of Jake's room so I could change.

I stripped off my huge sweatshirt and my "The Walrus: like a vampire, but awesome. Like batman" tee shirt with a picture of a walrus. As I was pulling off my super tight ripped skinny jeans I heard hushed angry whispering on the other side of the wall, Blake's side of the wall. I ignored them as I slipped on my dress. But when I heard Caleb's voice rise and say, "She needs to know it now or it will be too late! Time will not help!" and then Jake's almost at a shout, "She isn't ready to know yet!! It's too soon!" and the loudest and most familiar voice of them all, "SHE WILL KNOW IT WHEN SHE'S DAMN WELL GOOD AND READY TO! NOT IN THIS MONTH CALEB! AND NOT IN 5 YEARS JAKE! WE WILL KNOW WHEN SHE CAN HANDLE IT BUT FOR NOW LET'S NOT STRESS HER THE FUCK OUT ABOUT IT!!!" I stuck my head outside of Jake's door and crept up to Blake's. As I did so I heard one of them shush the third voice and it went back to hushed and angry whispers. I opened the door and time stopped. There in the middle of the pig sty Blake calls his room was Jake, red faced and the bow tie around his neck but not tied; Uncle Caleb,his nostrils flaring and in a flannel shirt, blue jeans, and boots; and Blake, in a black tuxedo and a tied bow tie looking calm as he adjusted his cuff links and smoothed down his hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry these are such short chapters!!!!!! I'm trying to make a cover for my book!!!! And I'm trying to make up a better title!!!! If you have anything that could help me it'd be AMAZING!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!! Give you lots of love me lovies!!!!!!!! 

Rate 

Vote 

Comment 

Favorite 

Read 

Tell your friends!!!!!!!! 

Love me!!!!!!!