"Aye, that big lip nigga say what ?" She put her hand up to her ear wanting the teen to come again. Aaliyah glared at her and mouthed I'll tell you later.

"Matter of fact, how's the search going? She continued and wiggled her eyebrows."Find your things yet ?" She deadpanned as the rest of the girls remained silent only offering looks and shrugs. They all just stood there folding their arms. If you want the guys to respect you, you have to demand it and let them know straight up you're not to be tempered with."Trust me I've gone through it plenty of times with my brother and male cousins and it works. Aaliyah sighed in truth. It most definitely wasn't easy growing up amongst a bunch of male cousins and of course, a brother as a kid but the experience made her tough as a stale cookie and a fighter who wasn't afraid to stand her ground if it came down to that. Just ask her mother and father how many times they had to pull her off some trash-talking boy from the neighborhood talking crap about her or her brother.

LaShawn rolled her eyes. Who did she think she was, Angela Davis?

"Okay Angela Davis, I feel the power count me in. Charlene said like a Black Panther rebel hitting her chest. Aaliyah laughed at her as they clapped hands. Missy chuckled.

          "You know I'm always down. You had me the minute I came downstairs looking like Don King. She snorted. Aaliyah giggle-added and cooed."I was thinking between the lines of Einstein and Dr. Seuss thing one and thing two had a baby. She bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing although it didn't stop the girls from erupting in it. "Shut up liyah. She nudges her shoulder some.

"Aye Liyah that was a good one. Rolita chimed in and cackled extremely loudly. She put her hand on Aaliyah's shoulder. Charlene squinted her eyes down some."It wasn't that funny Ro.

          "Right Beetle Juice. Missy deadpanned half-jokingly referring to her face. The girls immediately burst into fits of laughter as Rolita's cheeks reddened some. She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Now that was just plain evil.

         Lashawn scoffed."Whatever I'm out. I'm abandoning this little... Girls Scout Sunshine meeting, I have better things to do with my time.

Missy was centimeters away from saying something to her but Aaliyah shook her head.

"Come on Diah. She said tossing the brush over to Aaliyah who barely caught it. It hit her chest and almost possibly her face and if it did. Well, I'm sure you all watched WWE SmackDown before so you know what happens. Lashawn walked to the door and stopped when she saw that Radiah didn't follow or move an inch. "Diah what are you doing, let's go I need to get a pack of Newports from the corner store, and I want to get in there before them badass Bebe kids hold the line up.

     Radiah shifted uncomfortably but remained still in her spot. LaShawn was her girl and such but she had a mind of her own and intended on using it today. She surprisedly agreed with Aaliyah wholeheartedly, despite the disdain she had for her. The little nugget stood politely correct with everything she had said. Since the girls moved in and roomed mated with the guys they felt it was unreasonable to respect their privacy or things because they felt that they were superior and had occupied the place first hence the reason why they ended up in this situation in the first place.