Some More of MY Opinions

Yes, MY opinions, usually I post other people's opinions but I wanted to hit a YG and be a lil selfish! So let's start

~BLACKPINK is prolly gonna disband in 2023. Why do I believe this you're wondering..cuz they joined YG to be IDOLS and you know what they are doing? Nothing!!! Lisa's pretty much a glorified backup dancer, Jennie's just an ambassador, Jisoo's a model, and Rosé...idek. But honestly they HAVE SOOO MUCH TALENT and literally it's being waisted cuz YG is stupid. They debuted in 2016 its 2020 and we still have yet to truly see their talent, and they all four know it, so why would they stay, just an opinion...

~Itzy's songs are good. People are always bashing them for having bad songs or have repetitive songs but tbh I like them all and so yeah.

~Dun Dun by Everglow is a BOP!! People really hating on this song? Like when I FIRST heard it I was vibing with it, it's amazing!!!!!

~These new generation K-Pop stans are annoying and sensitive. They hate on every idol that's not their fave, they start unnecessary drama, and they expect their faves (or the ones that they hate) to be PERFECT. A mess

~Lia is not a Lazy dancer. I believe that she's trying her hardest, because she's not the strongest dancer. So yeah, please don't hate on her!!

~I STILL prefer BTS' older music compared to their new, I'm not gonna talk much about it but their new stuff sounds so Americanized and...generic

~Ateez is the only boy group from the new generation (not including Stray Kids or NCT) that I listen to. I'm not a huge fan but ok my opinion is Say My Name is good but after listening to it for a while it gets boring.

~I believe that international fans are better than Korean (in Korea) fans. Favoritism cuz I'm American? Not really. It's more cuz international fans are more relaxed than Korean fans are. Korean fans are the reason why idols leave groups, get kicked out are put in dangerous situations and more. And I'm not saying ALWAYS but most of the time yes....

~I don't believe "visual" should be a position. Like we get it they're pretty, handsome, but it's pretty much like calling the rest ugly...NEXT

~VIXX has the most respectful fandom, they are queens, kings, and I wish the best for them all. Teehee

That's all byee~~~~~