SM...

What the f is "good feelings?"
"They have good feelings towards each other."

~I have good feelings to an eggplant but you don't see me dating them. JK!

~This chapter is actually on JenKai conspiracy theories. OOOOOOOOOOOO!

(I believe, their relationship doesn't involve us, yes we are their fans, but work and social live is two separate things. If Jongin likes Jennie and Jennie likes Jongin EVERYONE OF YALL DUMB AHH 12 YEAR OLDS NEED TO PUT A SOCK IN IT CUZ YA OPPAR DON'T WANT YA! Like honestly you think you're really entitled to marry the maknae line of EXO like no. Same with BLINKS Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie are adults!!!!! They are going to fall in love and you and YG can both take a seat!! Plus, THEY ARE JUST CUTE TOGETHER, both of their opposite personalities really makes them work good together...kinda like Yin and Yang ☯️ ight enough ranting let's get into the conspiracy theories!!)

~It's a publicity stunt. They say because EXO and BLACKPINK rarely have interactions how could the two meet without the help of the company.

~Seungri, from BIGBANG may have had something to do with the two getting together. Nothing much on that though.

~YG actually knows about the relationship but hasn't said anything because of his love for Jennie. I've seen this a lot on Instagram, and I honestly don't know, maybe he just let SME take over the media and just stood in the background.

~The backlash from the news of Jennie and Jongin dating is different from the backlash of when HyunA and E'Dawn were confirmed dating is because of how the companies handled it. CUBE handled the attention poorly where as SM was like "been here did this." And handled it in a better manner.

~Inkigayo sandwiches got them together. Supposedly he slipped her a note through a sandwich...I don't get this one.

~This dating "scandal" actually won't do anything to either of the two idols because their following is so big. I agree, it's to many of us for them to be TRULY effected by a few cray cray fans.

~Jennie's career might be put on holt because of all the backlash she is getting and will effect YGE and BLACKPINK and her solo career in the near future. (That's deep)

~I cried when I read this, "JENNIE WILL GET BETTER AT DANCING!"😂byeeeeeee