Momoland's Comeback..?

Momoland's first 2019 comeback:
I'm so Hot.

~It's another copy, but it's better like...an iPhone 6 compared to an iPhone 5, same thing with slight differences, (whereas baam and bboom bboom was an iPhone 6 compared to an iPhone 6s, it's the same thing with a lil more flavor)

(Lemme talk about the song itself first)

~It has a catchy beat, the music style is one of my personal favorites.

~The dance is another fun one that I'll be doing around my house.

~I personally don't like the song, I wasn't feeling it while I was listening to it, (my opinion on it probably will change) but it wasn't bumping.

~The MV was funny in my opinion, it just looked like they were having a good time making it. The color scheme was lit, I loved the dark colors they chose.

~The outfits are okay, not my favorite, but they really fit the song!

(okay now let's talk)

~Obviously the song is another copy, (don't come at me saying it's their style) no their songwriter, company people are doing this because they KNOW that it'll get them attention.

~All three songs have a catchy dance.

~All three songs have the random rap part.

~All three songs have the part at the end where the vocalist take over and then falls back into the chorus.

~All three songs begin with the chorus (the title.)

I REST MY CASE!!!
BYE!