Cliches #10

Idol dating non-idol
Usually is muy loco.

~They meet at a fan meeting..

~on the street...

~or either the person works for the company that the idol is under.

~The idol is originally not nice because they think that they are better, (which I mean...bish,  nah)

~ORRRR they are overly nice to the person and fall in love with them as soon as they first meet...which I think is just so stupid....

~Usually goes sum like the first time I saw him he was making coffee for manager Hyun. He stood with his wrinkled white button up and black skinny jeans. He looked so cute trying to figure out how the machine worked. I just HAVE to know his name.

~And most times the protagonist is never actually interested in the idol...the idol kinda forces the relationship or the idea of one on the main character.

~Shiiii if it's THAT easy lemme get a job at JYPE ( I need to stop)

~Anywho, when they start dating some random famous bi*ch comes and try's to ruin the relationship...

~They be big crazy

~I mean like that chick/n***a be trying to kill the protagonist!!!

~The non-idol starts receiving attention because for some reason these companies are TOTALLY okay with dating..pfft no.

~And MOST times they become the most famous couple in Korea..(I'm sorry sis but Taeyang and Hyorin are forever superior!!!)

~some times it's more of a sappy ending but it's very rare...

~It's usually a happy ending where...they both live happy K-Popper lives!!

~Honestly these types of ff are the most unrealistic ones, you don't see me going to a GOT7 fanmeet and BamBam risking his career to date me; some random ahh bish.

~Like who are we *lol* lemme stop, live your dreams lil children!!!

[hehehe hi me here, so I wanna do a K-Pop based Q&A so ask me some questions here, and I will answer the questions on Sunday!! So, you will be getting two chapters this Sunday (yay!) Mhmm yeah so please let my little dream come true. Thank you, have a nice day]