|38|

Continuation...

Beyoncé POV

Megan and I laid in bed, watching Black Clover. She came home not too long ago from work, since she had to go back in for her appointments after I fought the maid. I still can't believe that girl. I should've fucked her up like I wanted to. There was still a lot to discuss between Megan and I, though, and I had some questions.

"Babe." I called.

"Hmm?" She asked, never breaking focus or eye contact from the television screen.

"Why were you home earlier when I caught that bitch trying to kiss you?" I questioned.

She moved her head that was laying on my stomach and looked up at me. "I had an emergency. For some reason my period came a little bit early this month."

"Oh, okay." I nodded as I stared blankly at the tv.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Mhm. Just thinking."

She sat up and studied me. "If you want to ask me if I did anything with her or was going to, you can. Nothing happened Bey."

"I know." I chuckled. "It's not that."

"You know? How do you know? I'm shocked you didn't go off on me." Megan stated.

"I know, because you warned me about the bitch. I also know nothing happened and wouldn't have happened, because you know I would beat the fuck outta you." I looked over at her with a smug look, glaring at her.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "You wouldn't beat shit Beyoncé. You might have hands, but I have hands too and height. I would pin your ass down so quick and start tagging that ass, you wouldn't know what happened."

"You say that now." I wave her off. "Let's see if you'll be saying the same thing once you're in this pussy." I chuckled.

"I'm still going to say the same thing, in or out the pussy, don't matta ta me. But I'm glad you trusted me and knew I wouldn't do anything like that."

"Of course baby. She's not even your type if we're being honest."

"Oh yeah? What's my type then wifey?" Megan asked teasingly. I bit my lip, because she knows what she does to me when she calls me wifey.

"Your type is me, baby." I smiled brightly.

She laughed and hugged me, pulling me on top of her. "You're right though." She whispered softly, looking into my eyes as she grabbed a hold of my hips. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away." I said, wrapping my hands around the back of her neck.

"Were you gonna make her eat your pussy?" Her eyebrow was arched and her face was blank, meaning she was serious.

I chuckled and threw my head back for a second before looking back at her. "The maid? Are you serious? Hell no Megan. Why would you think I would let the maid eat my pussy after she tried to kiss you?"

"The way you pulled her head towards you when you were holding onto her hair. I was concerned and scared. Her face was pretty close to the inside of your thighs."

I rolled my eyes. "Babe, no. I yanked her like that to assert my dominance and make her feel weak and small in the position she was in. I would never do no shit like that, especially with you standing right behind me Megan."

"Okay, okay." She laughed. "I just wanted to make sure. How are your knuckles?" She asked, pulling on my wrists so she could examine my hands.

"They're a little sore."