|5|

Saturday Morning

Beyoncé POV

I woke up to my head pounding. I could barely open my eyes, let alone keep them open, due to the pain. I tried my best to get out of the bed and when I did, what I was able to see, did not look familiar. I frowned and opened my eyes fully, straining them and making the pounding sensation in my head soar to times ten.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself.

Stumbling my way into the bathroom, I noticed pink and tried to think back to last night. Nicki. I'm at Nicki's house, but why the hell am I here?

Shaking my head, I went under her bathroom sink to find some mouthwash to at least rinse my mouth out since I don't have anything with me. When I finished, I made my way out of the empty bedroom to go downstairs because I smelled food. When I went into the kitchen, I saw Nicki in just her panties and a white tanktop, dancing to Future as she made breakfast.

"Hey Nic, you got aspirin or something?" I asked, trying to get her attention over the loud music.

She turned around and smiled when she saw me. "Hey baby, that hangover is kicking yo ass, huh? Check the guest bathroom down that hallway." She eyed me with a smirk and I rose my eyebrow in confusion

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me sweetheart." She winked.

Oh Lord, I can't imagine what I did last night.

I'll talk to her about it after I get these pills in my system. I went to her guest bathroom and found some aspirin in the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the entire bottle, because I'm sure I'll need more in a couple of hours. Once I left the bathroom and made my way back to the kitchen, I leaned over Nicki's island and propped my elbows up on it.

"I'm surprised you're even up." Nicki said as she looked back at me with a smile. She turned down her music and continued to cook.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because girl, you were tore the fuck up! I mean all the way up! You were grinding and dancing sexually on Megan, then y'all started sucking each other's faces off. Y'all drunk asses were about to leave together to go fuck, but I stopped y'all. Megan mixed her liquor, so she was fucked up before we even left the club. You had to have at least twelve shots last night."

"Damn." I spoke, rubbing my forehead. This is why I don't drink and go out to party often. "You see why I don't go out with you all the time?"

"It's fine Bey. You let loose and you had fun. It's been a while since you've done that. But I have a serious question though, you gay?" She asked me. She stopped cooking and turned the eye off on the stove before turning around fully to look at me.

I looked at her face and seen that she was dead serious.

"No, I'm not gay, Nicki." I said.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Why are you asking me this?" I pondered.

"Did you not hear me when I told you-you made out with Megan. Y'all were about ready to fuck in the club. Then when I brought y'all drunk asses here, y'all made out some more then crashed on my couch. I put both of you in my bed to keep an eye out in case someone had to throw up and during the middle of the night, you kept coming onto me and kept kissing me."

"I did what?" I asked for clarification.

"You were wild last night Bey. I could barely make you keep your clothes on. Then when you kept getting at me, I eventually gave in." She spoke.