|15|

Few Days Later

Megan POV

Grabbing Beyoncé's head with both hands, I looked down for a split second as she ate my pussy.

See, she has to have some type of voodoo shit or something going on, because I am not supposed to be doing this right now.

Lauren has been persistent about getting me to give us a try and I finally agreed last night, now I'm laying here, looking stupid as hell, for getting sucked into Beyoncé's trap once again and letting her have a power over me. I knew I wasn't strong enough to resist her yet, but I let her come over here anyway, knowing this is what it would lead to.

I don't know why I agreed to let her come over to my place to 'talk' about our situation. I had everything prepared, how I was going to tell her about Lauren and I, how we were just going to be friends and I was going to take a step back from her a little bit. But she sucked me in. Those damn honey eyes, that sexy ass smile, her banging ass body, her enticing voice and not to mention the revealing outfit she had on that left me confused as hell.

I don't know what the hell to do now.

"Ooo, fuck Beyoncé!" I moaned out. The way she was eating me was sloppy as hell and I loveee that shit, more specifically how Beyoncé does that shit. She's sloppy, but still neat and precise at the same time. She has a rhythm going and always knows what to do next to drive me crazy.

My body jolted forward and I threw my head back, closing my eyes. "Fucccccck, baeeebyyyyy!" I screamed as Beyoncé kept pushing her tongue deeper inside me. She was hitting spots I didn't even know I had.

All I could hear was Beyoncé humming lowly and the splashing sounds of my pussy as she ate me. I opened my eyes quickly and looked down between my legs to see Beyoncé's face completely wet. I mean; nose wet, cheeks wet, mouth wet, even her damn lashes were getting some action and getting soaked.

"Shiiiiiiit." I mumbled, shakily as the sight turned me on to a level I cannot describe. Keeping my feet planted firmly on my mattress, I circled my hips up into Beyoncé's face.

"Ughhhhh, ooohhhhhhhh God." I cried, struggling to sit up on my elbows and watch her. As if me moaning and crying weren't enough for her, Beyoncé turned it up a notch by assaulting my clit as she feasted. My entire body tensed up as she forced my legs into the air and rubbed her thumb in circles on my clit.

Arching my back, trying to scream as loud as I could, I heard a ringing sound in my ear. Not sure what the hell was going on, I tried my best to raise my head up to see Beyoncé, who was now pressing repeatedly on my sensitive bundle of nerves as my juices flew in every direction.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé, Beyoncé." I mumbled lowly as tears ran down my cheeks. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I saw clear liquid squirt from my pussy. I grabbed her right hand that was touching my clit and raised it up to me, slipping her wet fingers into my mouth, tasting myself.

I bit down on her fingers as I felt myself still squirting and soaking my sheets.

"Mmmm, you so nasty." I could hear Beyoncé mumble as she still ate my pussy. The vibrations of her deep voice, sent chills through my spine and caused me to thrust my hips upward, making me squirt over Beyoncé's head by accident.

"Oh my god! Oh my fu-Jesus! Woo! D-d...ugh sh-oh......" I completely froze and dropped my head down on the mattress as my head started spinning and my body felt like it was floating. I don't know exactly what happened from that moment to about three minutes later, but Beyoncé told me I kept squirting and that I came hard in her mouth.