|20|

Mama Tina's Residence: Tuesday

Beyoncé POV

I rung the doorbell to my mother's home, staring at Megan. She looked a little nervous, so I reassured her that my mother is extremely friendly and loves everyone. In the middle of my little talk with her, the door swung open, revealing someone I never expected.

"Solange!? What are you doing here!?" I asked excitedly as she smashed into me and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She secured her arms around my back and picked me up a couple of feet off the ground.

"Ahhh! I have on a skirt!" I screeched, not expecting Solange's small ass to pick me up.

Even though I seen my sister a few months ago when she came out here when my mama was having knee problems, it seems like it's been much longer; since we were inseparable growing up

Even though I seen my sister a few months ago when she came out here when my mama was having knee problems, it seems like it's been much longer; since we were inseparable growing up. When she moved to New Orlean's I was heartbroken, but I understood.

Our relationship changed and became strained. She would barely call me or reach out to me and I started to resent her for moving to New Orleans, but we've talked things out and gotten back on track. I only hope she'll move back here, since she's divorcing her husband.

She finally put me back down on the ground and smiled at me. "Mama called me and told me that you finally told her you were pregnant and how she was going to meet your new love interest." Solange smiled at Megan and held her hand out. "Hey, I'm Solange, Bey's younger sister."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Megan." Megan shook her hand and she pulled the two of us inside my mama's house.

"So, mama already knew I was pregnant?" I asked Solange.

"Hell yeah. I knew, because she had a dream about fishes and the next morning she called and asked me if I was pregnant again and I told her hell to the nawl, nawl, nawwlll." She sung.

Megan and I busted out laughing at Solange, she is a comedic mess.

"Good vibrato." I nodded, in between laughs as I scrunched up my face, admiring my sister's vocals. Only my mama and close friends know that Solange and I can sing. We haven't sung in years. The only time I sing is in the shower now.

"Tank you, tank you." She bowed. "But we knew it had to be you, but we didn't know how, so we waited for you to tell us. When you told me, I kept my promise not to tell mama, so I acted surprised when she told me." She whispered the last sentence.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Thank you baby sis." I wrapped my arms around her for a bear hug and quickly kissed her cheek before she could push me off.

"Mhm." She smiled.

"Mama!" I called out.

"Chile, I'm in the kitchen! What I tell you about that yelling in my house!?"

"Gettin' in trouble already and you just got here." Solange chuckled.

"Shut up." I stuck my tongue out at her and grabbed Megan's hand, pulling her towards the dining room area and into the kitchen.