|19|

Nicki's Residence

Beyoncé POV

I laughed, moving my fork around my plate of curry shrimp with white rice, Nicki prepared for me.

"I'm serious, how was the dick?" Nicki asked.

I continued to laugh at the question while shaking my head. I already knew this question was coming. As soon as I told Nicki I was expecting, she asked me how the hell it happened, since Megan is hundred percent pure woman. I promised her I would explain everything once we both had free time to do a sit down. It feels good to link up with Nicki, it's been a while.

I just got through telling Nicki about my little mishap with Jay, which led me to conceive. Nicki wanted allllll the details, and that's how I got to this moment right here of her asking about Jay's sex game and his dick size.

"C'mon Bey. Don't be stingy baby, I just wanna know. You know Jay has quite the reputation." She smiled, placing her chin in her hand as she leaned on her island countertop.

"All I'm going to say is that, I wasn't really into it, I mean, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't right for me. I didn't feel anything, nothing."

"Oh? Looks like Megan has really snatched your heart. So, the sex was good, but you didn't really enjoy it as much as you should have or as much as someone else would have, because he isn't Megan?"

I blushed and raised my left hand, moving it side to side in a so-so motion. "Basically Nicki, I'm being modest, but you said exactly how I feel."

"Don't get modest on me, baby. You know I know you, practically better than anyone else." She giggled before biting her bottom lip, staring at me.

"Oh really?" I challenged. "Kelly and Michelle been knowing me since I was five, a child, Nic. You think you know me best? I beg to differ baby." I chuckled. I scooped the last little bit of food I had left on my plate, onto my fork and slowly put it into my mouth. I moaned, getting hit with a burst of flavor. I love when Nicki cooks for me. I really enjoy the Trinidadian food she exposes me to and shares with me.

Nicki walked over to my side of the island, sensually and I knew she was up to something.

"You alright, Bey?" She inquired.

"Mhm, why?" I asked, letting my eyes follow her every movement. She came up behind me and put her hands on my waist.

"You over here moaning, just wanted to know." She spoke, pushing her chest against my back. I inhaled deeply, trying to hold my composure.

"It was because of the food, Nic."

"Mhm." Nicki leaned into my ear and I just knew she had a sly smirk on her face. "But you beg to differ huh? Has Kelly or Michelle eaten your pussy Beyoncé? I know you in more ways than they do baby. That's all I'm saying."

I chuckled lowly. "Stop playin' with me Nicki. You know I pushed that to the back of my mind and suppressed everything that happened that day. I honestly don't even remember anything from the encounter. That shouldn't count."

"I know, I did too, somewhat. I just wanted to prove a point Yoncé." She whispered in my ear. "And it counts, because I licked it. That's all I need to do in order for it to count." She giggled and flipped my hair over my shoulder, exposing more of my neck. "Relax boo, I'm not hitting on you." She walked away from me and went back to her spot, across from me at the island.

I squinted my eyes at her. "You ain't slick Onika. Okay, you proved a point, but there's another reason why you brought it up. What's up?" I questioned, leaning my elbows on the countertop and held my face in my hands.