"We'll become 'The nicotine sisters' don't you like that?"

"Come on, your pulmonologist isn't around, dude."

"You're not afraid to blow guys, but afraid of a little cigar. Pfft."

They keep on talking and saying words just for me to agree, pushing the stick towards me. And after a while, I had enough of these two. So, I grabbed the deadly stick on Tokyo's fingers and put it in my mouth. The both of them cheered when I did.

I didn't even finish inhaling it when I became a coughing mess. Smoke even came out of my nose like those things you see on cartoons when the bull is angry. The two laughed at me, and I handed the cigarette back to Tokyo.

After that, there was a knock on the door. Tokyo stood up and went to open it. Helsinki was at the opposite side of the door. "It's time for dinner girls." He said, he gave us a smile then left.

Nairobi and I stood up from the bed and headed to the door, when she suddenly stopped me, "Don't be shy to ask if you need another one." Nairobi said, raising a pack of cigarettes on her hand.

>>>

We were all gathered at the dining table, as we ate our dinner. Berlin was on my right, and Tokyo on my left. I don't know why but it just became a thing here, where I always sit next to Berlin. I don't know if it's because of what they thought of Berlin, or they just got used to it seeing me sit beside him. They always leave an empty seat next to Berlin.

Moscow was currently telling us about Denver hitting on his teacher, that's why he got kicked out. We were laughing at his lame attempt, and while I was laughing, I felt a kick on my foot.

I turned to Berlin and saw him narrowing his eyes at me. He then continued eating his food, but he whispered lowly, "Are you eating cigar-scented potatoes there?" his voice was so low that I almost couldn't hear him with everyone talking too.

"What?" I asked. I was confused with his question and I looked at the potatoes on my plate.

"I can smell smoke miles away from you. Is it your new mouthwash?" he said, while still eating his food to be subtle with our conversation.

"Oh, I uhm... I tried one." I answered. He stopped eating and suddenly stood up from his chair.

"Seoul, can you help me with the drinks?" he said. I then stood up, and followed him on the kitchen.

"You're aware about how those sticks takes away minutes of your life right?" He said as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Yes Daddy. I only tried one puff, calm down." I told him, as I fetched the pitchers for the drinks.

He suddenly faced me and looked at me for several seconds. And he looked surprised. And it occurred to me about what I just said. I don't know if he was surprised because I called him daddy and he thinks of it in a sexual way. Or because I admitted that I smoked.

But I swear to Vladimir Putin that I just said that because I think he was acting like a father.

Plus, if anyone heard us, it'll just add to my list of 'I wish I was Deadpool, so I can kill myself but live again' moments.

"We already have enough of inhaling it around them, and now you're getting some." he said, cutting the awkward tension between us.

"An- Berlin I just tried one puff, okay?" I told him. Trying to let him understand that I won't be a smoker. And I almost slipped his name. I really got to practice more on that.

"Cigarettes can be addictive okay? And once you get in there it's really hard to get out of there." he whispered exasperatedly.

"Berlin, I won't be smoking again. Okay? I don't plan on it." I said, while raising my hands as a surrender.

I understand where he is coming from. I noticed it since we were kids. Especially after his mom died. His mom died because of a disease and when he went to my house, a crying mess, he made me promise that we would take care of our bodies so nobody dies again. That's why we were both concerned about each other's health. But he began to just care about mine when he found out about his disease, saying that he'll die anyway, no matter what. Anyhow, this is another story to tell.

He was about to reply when suddenly Tokyo entered the room. "Have you seen the knife?" she said, looking around.

This made the both of us look away and continue preparing the drink. I pointed to Tokyo where the knife is, and she left the kitchen after getting what she was looking for.

"Okay. To end this conversation, and so I can finally eat my dinner. I promise not to smoke again. Okay?" I said and looked at him in the eye.

"Fine. Let's serve this drink to these smokers then." He sighed. "And it's also because I don't want my best friend's teeth to be yellow."

We head back to the dining room and placed the drinks on the table, and we continued eating our dinner, now listening to Denver telling us about how his father hit a person's ass with a pickaxe instead of the soil.

After dinner, all of us talked for a bit, then they proceeded to their rooms. I was assigned with the dishes tonight. And after washing and drying it, I placed them on the shelf. I was wiping my hands when Tokyo entered the room.

She grabbed a glass and drank some water. I looked at her and I saw her smiling over the glass, and looked at me straight in the eyes while she was drinking. I turned to her and was confused as to why she was smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What?" I asked.

She placed down the glass on the counter and walked towards me, and now she was smirking. And when she was a meter far from me she stopped and spoke,

"So you called Berlin, Daddy, huh?"

×××××
AN:

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for this late and short chapter 😔

And I've been really unproductive and been procrastinating a lot these past few days. And I realized I wouldn't be given this much free time again.

So, I promise I'll try my best and update soon for y'all.

I hope you like this chapter.

And give it a vote if you do!

Thank you so much for reading.

Love yah!

Bye! Mmmmwah!

P.s. Don't cut your bangs just because you're bored. It's dangerous!