Monday Night

The animatronics weren't too active either, with a bit of luck they'd stay this passive for the time being. Foxy crashed into the door sometime around one o'clock. Between checking the animatronics and doors, the kid also did a quick look through the room. They were nervous.

William could show up any moment. They still had no Idea how he did that, maybe he'd found a way through the shafts or something similar.

The kid had both plushies sitting between their crossed legs, the music player was in the right pocket of their pants.

At half past two, the kid felt William pull Goldie out of their lap. They almost dropped the tablet in surprise. William was leaning against the table right next to them. He hadn't been there just a few moments ago, and now he was standing there, playing around with the stuffed bear.

Since he didn't say anything, Maran didn't do so either and kept working. Ten minutes later, the man pulled the earphones out of their right ear, then somehow managed to get the player from their pocket. The kid still tried to ignore him, but just a moment later he grabbed them by the chin and forced them to look at him.

"What were you doing with that?", he growled, holding up the Music Player. Marans eyes stung with tears, as they looked at the small black and white device.

"Please don't break that, it's not mine", the kid said quietly. The man's grip around their chin tightened.

"Was that my question?", he yelled, he seemed furious.

Maran stuttered:"No... I, I was just listening to music."

The purple guy nooded and pushed the kid back. Then he put the small device onto the table.

"Turn it off and bring it into the Main Hall", he demanded. Maran quickly hit the power button, then checked to see if the way was clear.

They bolted up and quickly rushed down the hall. They put the Player on the counter in the hall and ran back.

As Maran returned, their shoulder hurt worse again. But they didn't make a sound when they saw William. He was sitting on their chair, the tablet in one hand. Looking through the cameras, he almost looked like any normal person, but still Maran couldn't help but notice that he had something old about him, as if he'd been like this for decades.

Just a few moments later he looked up. Maran slowly lowered their gaze, now looking at the tablet in his hands.

"Get back here", William harshly demanded and gestured for Maran to sit down on the table. The kid cautiously stepped closer and sat down.

Handing them back the tablet, William looked them down once.

"Purple?", he asked, his voice still cold but he seemed mildly interested. He pointed at their shirt.

Maran nodded and said:"It was the only light button-up we could find yesterday. I can hardly put on this on my own, much less a normal shirt."

William looked at their wounded shoulder, then chuckled. Maran looked down at the tablet, trying to blink away the tears in their eyes. The man picked up both plushies, each in one hand.

It was silent a few moments. Then the purple guy said:"You don't lie." Maran looked back up and met his eyes.

"Why should I?", they asked cautiously. The kid never seemed to know what was going on inside his head.

The man didn't give them an answer, instead he struck them in the head with a strong hit. Whilst doing so, he let go of the toys, both fell to the floor. Maran nearly fell over and their sight grew daizy again.

"I'm the one asking questions, understood?", William hissed whilst grabbing the kids collar and pulling them closer. His slightly purple skin was the only light thing Maran could see through blurry eyes for a few moments.

"Yes", they whispered breathless. Then they felt blood drip down their face, the skin had busted open where the man had hit them.

As their vision got focused again, William pulled the kid off the table. Then he pulled them into his lap.

The kid's heartbeat went fast, their breaths tumbling out uncontrollably. They could feel his chest against their back, it was warmer than his icy hand that was now placed around their throat. Maran could feel him breathing and his heartbeat, both were steady and calm. The kids gaze wandered to the clock: 3:45.

William didn't do anything for the next few minutes, apart from throwing the clock to the floor. Maran expected it to crack or shatter, but it still seemed to be working fine.

A few minutes later, the kid still hadn't calmed down the slightest bit. They winced as William spoke:"Calm down, you're not dead yet. This is still fun enough."

The kid could feel his chest vibrate, and suddenly knew what the Springbunny smelled like: Dirt and Rain. Like a graveyard.

The kid tried to steady their breathing, and after a few moments they somewhat had it under control again. Williams left hand was still placed around their throat. But he now petted the kids head with his right hand, ruffling through their hair once.

"You're the best behaving toy I've had until now", he suddenly laughed,"You don't lie, and you mainly do as your told, even if it happens slowly."

His chest vibrated with each sound he made, which made Maran even more uncomfortable along with his words.

Their eyes teared up and their voice seemed breathless and was breaking as they whispered:"I'm not your toy."

William laughed again, his grip tightened around their throat, causing the kid to choke. His voice was cold and quiet, and as he spoke, Maran could feel his breath on their neck:"Believe what you want to get through another day. In the end you'll see that I was right."

A choked whine crossed Marans lips, the tears they'd been holding back now started to fall. They could feel a silent laugh shaking the man's body.

"What happened to Chris?", Maran asked quietly. The grip around their throat got even tighter and the kid felt a burning sensation as the knife slid through the right side of their hip. There was a gap between the shirt and pants there, which made it easier for William to cut open their skin. The blood started to flow out, this time also staining Williams pants. The kid would have screamed if they could manage a sound.

It was quiet for a few awful moments. Then William placed the knife somewhere out of Marans radius, and let go of Marans neck. Before the kid could move on their own, he pushed them up, spun them around to face him and lifted them onto the table again. He stood in front of them, then grabbed their right shoulder, pushing his thumb into the wound underneath the bandages. Now a strangled scream escaped Marans lips.

"What do you know of?", he asked coldly, his voice was loud and angry.

Maran stuttered:"He was in a coma for a week, after getting his head mushed in by an animatronic on his tenth birthday."

"What else?", the purple guy demanded to know.

"Nothing", Maran pleaded. William looked at them, then let go of their shoulder. He walked out of the right door without saying another word.

Maran stood up on shaking feet and picked up the plushies and the clock off the floor. They placed everything on the table and closed the left door. A moment later, Foxy slammed into it again. Maran starred at the clock, it was still working. 5:55 am.

The kid opened the door again, then checked all the cameras. All robot were where they belonged. Then the alarm rang.