23 | walk you home

"so uh.." renjun scratched the back of his head, avoiding the girl's stares, "should be take a cab or uh.."

"let us walk home?" seohyun asked.

"yeah if you'd like to... i could walk you home." the lad says that made the girl chuckle, "sure, let's go then."

'i missed the time that we first got to know each other and did those crazy things.' she thought.

they started walking with seohyun being half meter ahead from renjun without the both of them bothering to speak or open up something.

after walking for five good minutes, with renjun contemplating what would he say or do to get the lady's attention because they're already nearing seohyun's place, when the girl turned her back to the boy causing him jolt out of his trance.

"ow, sorry." she giggled, "you seemed very quiet, won't you say something before we could go home?"

'please do somethiiinggg' she thought.

"uhm like what? i mean uhh.. yeah i have a lot but we're almost at your place, your brother and everyone must be worried about you." renjun stuttered.

"then i guess so, we'll part ways now, let's just see each other tomorrow-" her sentence was cut when the boy held her hand and went in front her, "w-what is it?" she asked.

"but i still don't want to say goodbye today, yet. i-uh... want to spend the whole day with you, even the night... well if only that is possible." he then looked down their shoes, biting his lip.

"uhm...." was the only reply he got from seohyun.

"oh uh.. sorry," he immediately took his hand off hers, "l-let's go." he continued walking but stopped after some seconds when he couldn't hear her footsteps behind him.

he turned around and was surprised when seohyun suddenly held his hand and pulled him with her, running.

"me too, let's go and have some fun alone!" the boy was just looking at her, astonished by the sudden act but later on finding himself smiling and blushing at the same time.

the girl seemed to still be familiar of where renjun brought her a year ago so they went back there, hoping to have the most beautiful time, again.

they stopped, panting, as they got to the amusement park that's quite not far.

"sooo what do you want to ride?" seohyun asked enthusiastically.

oh shit here we go again, renjun thought.

"you..? i-i mean how about you? i depend on what you'd like to." he looked around trying to ease himself.

"well then..." she started walking as renjun trailed behind her.

"how about let's just ride that one again-" said renjun, pointing at the pendulum but didn't noticed that seohyun already got tickets for them both.

"what is this?" he asks.

"duh tickets, let's go." she grabbed him to the ferris wheel.

they sat opposite to each other, seohyun looking very happy while renjun is just gazing at her time by time.

"woah." he jolted as the ride started moving then felt embarrassed as seohyun laughed at him, "i was just startled!" he said.

renjun looked down her hand that was resting by her seat, he was thinking of attempting to hold it or just seat beside her but he couldn't, he thinks he'd end up looking stupid.

"seohyun can i-" he was just about to ask her when he heard a camera shutter and a "smile!"

he gave her a questioning look but she just laughed again.

she looks so happy, why does it makes me soft? the lad thought.

"come on let's take a selfie." she told him to sit next to her.

"seriously?" she nodded, "i just love to capture moments like this." she said.

"o-okay." he then sat on her right side then she started taking selfies, "that's so many." he said.

"don't matter, now at least we have a picture together." she smiled at him that made him just stare at her, "what? is there something wrong with my face? quit staring." she says.

he immediately diverted his sight and muttered, "uh oh, sorry it's just, you're so pretty."

soon, he looked back at her when he didn't get any response from the girl, she was just looking at her, "i-i mean it, you're so beautiful." he stated.

"thanks." she smiled and suddenly wrapped her arms around him, his eyes widened but hugged her back after some seconds.

"how long would we be here?" he asked, whispering.

she answered as they departed, "ten minutes, i think maybe five more minutes."

"i wish i never wasted any minute.." renjun looked down his wrist watch and it reads 4:47PM, "seohyun..."

"hmm?" she replied.

"can i hold you hand?" he asked that got her laughing again at him.

"of course, here." she offers her hand out, "take my hand, as long as you want to."

he stared at it, and back to her.

"i mean it." she says.

"then i'll be holding you forever." he took her hand, intertwined with his'.

"pft," the girl burst into laughter, "how could you say that?" and asked.

"because i-uh like-no i.. love you." the girl stopped and found herself staring at his orbs, suddenly realized that she caught off guard when the boy was about an inch, close to her face.

"no."