10 | idk what to title this chapter

[ seohyun ]

"donghyuck..." i pushed myself off.

"hmm?" he replied.

"i love you...?" i told him but i don't know if i actually mean it, i just said it out of nowhere maybe because i don't want him to feel bad after not kissing him and pushing myself out? but i don't know.

and what i heard from him after that was a chuckle, and these words, "you only say that cause of jealousy."

my smile faded, looking onto his sad eyes, why are they sad? does he pity me? or what?

"maybe.. maybe you're right." i looked down and added, "you can now let go of me, hyuck." biting my lip and started walking out of the water.

heading straight to the washrooms.

well damn i feel terrible.

"seohyun- seohyun!" jaemin reached after me.

"h-hey, hi." i smiled awkwardly and opened the door, "don't tell me you're going with me inside?" i asked.

soon he chuckled and said, "yes, i mean, if you're going to do something for you only, then i would wait here outside, but if you're just going to contemplate about what happened between you and-"

"oh god stop, let's just go." i rushed with him inside the washroom, as a sigh left me, "so you saw that.." biting my lip.

"oh of course, and i am not the only one who did, your brother must be firing with anger right now, anytime hyuck might get a punch." he said, clicking his tongue.

"damn i don't know anymore, he rejected my i love you just after that-" oh no my mouth slipped.

"y-you did? what- oh god i'm so- i.. i envy him. and i bet renjun does too." after that it was a silence, and i only watched how his sad eyes stared at me.

"i'm sorry.. i just, i don't understand me. maybe i need to find myself."

"you mean you need a break?"

"maybe.."

[ third person ]

"i-i'm sorry." donghyuck bit his lower lip, fidgeting his fingers while continually tapping his toes on the ground, sitting very uneasy as mark was looking at him furiously.

"hyung maybe he's really sorry stop yelling there you scare me, oh holy neptune." chenle held his forehead.

"oh so if he's really sorry then what? just let him do it again? and then say sorry again? no, i'm reporting this to our parents and they should be grounded from each other."

and, again and again.

this bitch i wanna punch him in the throat or use my mouth to shut him up if needed, donghyuck thought.

"hyung we're in a vacation! let them do what they want and just enjoy as well, ban them afterwards, that's better." the boy rolled his eyes.

"aish my head really hurts ya'll make me wanna explode." mark walked out.

"damn he's such a dick." donghyuck said, leaving the kid as well.

he went back to his room but before he could get in, an uneasy jaemin was finding his own room.

"take a break take a break take a break take a.." he halted from what he was muttering after realizing donghyuck's presence.

"what?" donghyuck questioned.

"congrechreytion dude." he said as if he's chewing a hard vegetable and smiled tapping the boy on the shoulders before continuing his direction.

donghyuck just hissed, entering his room only to see mark talking to someone with his phone.

mark looked at him sharply and turned his back from the boy.

"god i forgot we share the same room." he whispered to himself.

"i understand mom but i'm just worried about her." mark said on the line, "okay, okay. yes i will."

and again, he looked at him sharply but smiled afterwards, "you looked terrified!" and laughed.

"fuck off mark." the younger rolled his eyes.

"but.. will you answer this question honestly? do you like my sister?" the atmosphere changed at once as donghyuck sighed.

"no, i don't." he answered.

"well okay, i'd like renjun to be with her instead of you though." mark simpered and left him.

donghyuck scoffed, rubbing his right ear, "i really don't."