08 | bag

"let's go to the beach."

"wait! i'm getting my things." i told him and opened my bag to put my sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, and other things on a smaller backpack.

"aish, why don't you just put those all on so you wouldn't mind carrying a bag?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"no, that's just another way to inflict myself." i told him but only got a roll of his eyes before going out of my room.

"ya! wait for me!" i ran out after seeing him now outside the house.

i eyed the two birds who was really walking shoulder by shoulder resulting me to roll my eyes.

"ah renjunnie, my bag feels heavy." she whined acting like it really is, but to tell it looks like really light that my pinky finger can carry it, ugh.

"aww jelly are we?" the burned bitch beside me nudged me, mocking.

"you know what, just carry my bag for me, it's heavier." i threw him my bag and walked pass him, yeah i'm sulking, why not.

"ya! what did you put here? rocks? and i'm not even your fucking assistant!" he yelled and throws back the bag on me.

"when will you become a gentleman? just for once? come on i'm a girl, i shouldn't be carrying a heavy thing." i threw it back on him.

"you're a girl? then i'm a queen bitch." he said sassily, dropping my bag.

"what the actual fuck-" gladly i'm holding my phone.

and suddenly someone came picking my bag up, "i'll carry it for you seohyun." then he wore it.

and left my mouth hanging open.

"close that, you'll catch flies." donghyuck closed my mouth for me and went for renjun who was carrying my bag.

and me, only seeing his "girlfriend" glaring on him, then me, stomping her feet.

heh, fuck you bitch i don't care.

"no i'm actually carrying that." then donghyuck took it from him, "go back to your girlfriend." he told him.

"no she's okay, her bag's not heavy, seohyun needs a help so." and he took it back.

seriously my head is hurting.

"no i'll carry that." and jaemin came out of nowhere, with jeno carrying all their things while playing on his phone.

"no i'll take that, i'm y'all carrier." jeno was just about to take it from jaemin but renjun took it again, then donghyuck.

"hey hey hey what's happening in here? i'll take that i'm the brother."

"no i'll take the favor."

"it's okay i'm carrying that."

"damn you guys y'all are just ruining my bag!" i took it from them and started walking off.

no, i don't really know where's the beach, because we're just still in front of the house and the road's quite long to see the beach.

"SEOHYUN NOONAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!" and for my unfortunate and also fortunate that a dolphin came running on our way.

and he hugged me as he got here, "I MISS YOU NOONA!"

"YA I MISSED YOU TOO LELE!"

"ya! you don't miss me chenle?" mark came ruining our bond.

"aish! let's go! the beach is waiting!" donghyuck started walking with jaemin and jeno, and the two birds behind.

this is really chaotic especially chenle is also here. but somehow, iT'S NOT REALLY FUN AT ALL I'M GETTING HEADACHES.

and as we got the beach, chenle and mark joined someone, it was a little boy building a sand castle.

"wait i know this kid." i kneeled down with them, "jisungie?"

i chuckled at him as he squinted his eyes, probably trying to remember who the fluff i am.

"the noona with boyfriend in the ice cream shop?" he asked.

"yeah! you've grown up after a year! you're so cute!" i pinched his cheeks.

"wait what? you guys met and you're with a boyfriend??" mark stood up, eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed at me.

"no! it was just jaemin i was with!" i cleared and rolled my eyes.

"oh, jisungie?" jaemin ran towards us.

chenle stood up as well as the guys stood by with us.

"ah, noona, so where's your boyfriend among them?" the little boy asked.

"noona is single, jisungie." i smiled, squating to mess his hair.

"no, jisungie will call you eomma, this is appa." he pointed at donghyuck.

"and second appa." then pointed on jaemin.

"appa, appa, appa." then jeno, mark and chenle.

"and that's a noona." he said pointing on renjun.

i laughed and all of them did, "no i'm appa too." renjun pouted but smiled afterwards.

but what made me literally laugh is the fact that this kid never dropped an eye on this girl, i don't even know the name.

"do you need help with that?" mark asked and jisung nodded, continuing his sand castle.

i was also helping when someone just really carried me like a sack of rice and brought me to the ocean, throwing me there.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LEE DONGHYUCK!"