12 | it's not love

"you know we're inside a bathroom did you ever thought that it's awkward? you see we-" shit.

i stopped as donghyuck carried me to sit on the sink which made me squeak a little. but bitch this boi just pinned me against the mirror behind me and i'm- ugh!

FUCK YOU LEE DONGHYUCK.

he looked at my eyes as mine wandered downwards, upwards, sidewards, but never his direction.

"w-what?" i asked awkwardly, waiting for what he's planning to do.

"seohyun, tell me, what do you really feel about me?" he asked directly which caused me to stop fidgeting.

"do you really ask that question hyuck? i-uh.. i love you, as a friend. but this, this thing that i felt, i-i think it's just an infatuation, a false and maybe i was just that jealous about renjun and that girl.." i bit my lower lip

yes this is right, i should not feel anything else about this guy anymore. i know he'd never like me cause we're just bestfriends.

he sighed, and i saw how he blinked his eyes unusually, and looking away.

"you know i understand, we're bestfriends, you're like brother to me, and bestfriends should always stay bestfriends. we don't want us to ruin our friendship just because of this fucking feelings." i told him.

"i-i know, i know, that is what i was thinking." he scoffed.

until we both heard a knock.

"donghyuck? hey i know you're the one who's in there! open it i have to pee!" our both eyes widened as we heard my brother's voice over the door.

"just take the other restrooms!" hyuck answered.

"but someone is using the other! come on it's gonna come out!"

"what the hell?" i whispered then laughed and he did too.

"uhmm, just wait for the other! i'm using!" he said.

"damn you, what are you doing anyway? i'm just gonna pee let me in! we're both boys it's not a thing tho, remember we used to bath together!"

"gosh what am i gonna do? he might think we- you know- did something." i asked, really embarrased.

"wait, don't tell me you're doing it?"

donghyuck's eyes widened by the question, but i don't actually get it.

"no! i'm not doing such stuff in a place that's not mine!" he fired back.

"then what takes you long in there! why can't you let me in, it's not like we pee in the same restroom when we were in the same school." mark said.

"you talked a lot! maybe that someone who's on the other restroom is already done!" donghyuck said.

"oh, yeah right! don't worry i'm gonna sue you later!" and then he left.

"what was that stuff he talking about?" i asked out of curiousity.

"uhh it's just- not good for a girl to hear, let's get out before mark gets done peeing." he said to where i nodded, before he carried me down from the sink.

[ third person ]

it was sleep time when jaemin knocked on renjun and yerim's room, "what do you want?" renjun asked.

"i just wanna have a talk with you." the boy answered.

renjun looked on yerim's bed where she was reading a book and back to jaemin.

"okay." jaemin got in as renjun sat on his bed.

"i couldn't sleep actually, there's something bothering me, about seohyun." jaemin wandered on the room.

but by the mention of seohyun's name, renjun's eyes became bright and suddenly interested in what jaemin would like to talk about.

"what about her?" he asked.

jaemin looked at the girl on the other side of the room, "do you still like her? or did you really do?" he asked, not really minding the girl.

"yes, of course i do, you know i love her, i just.. didn't had time to show it, lately.." the boy answered leaning his head down.

"do you guys ever heard about this quote; 'pinag-tagpo pero 'di itinadhana'?" yerim asked out of the blue as they looked at her in confusion.

she smiled and diverted her sight to the two.

"you do like a same girl, don't you? but there's this someone that seems like would be the one for her."