21 | pregnant

"is she even listening?"

"nope, i don't think she did ever understood nor knew what was happening."

"that's right, but i know something that could get her attention."

one from the boys leaned forward closer to the girl who's completely spaced out.

"w-what are you doing? jaemin get off me!" seohyun finally came into senses.

donghyuck in the other hand, looked sharply at jaemin so did mark and the others.

"what? i was just kidding, unless.. ah!-" mark knocked him down.

"so, are you sick or something? just let us know." renjun says worryingly.

"what? w-where is all of this coming?" she said all awkward.

"we've noticed that you've been acting really weird since that outing last two days so we've gathered here to find out what's going on." donghyuck said acting very different and serious.

"the heck with that aura you're giving me goosebumps! i thought we are here to just eat since you guys are leaving next week?!" jeno almost shouted then going back to seat and muttered, "you know, i'm really hungry."

"n-no nothing's wrong, actually. maybe i just, you know, been missing things around, i-uh.. just think of things a lot sometimes, or maybe lately. but i'm completely okay!" the girl showed them a big smile to get them back at being comfortable.

"sure, let's order now. what would you guys like to have?" mark looked for the menu.

"give me a second, i need to use the restroom." seohyun stood up and went for the said room.

jaemin and jeno looked at each other, thinking the same thing, "told you so, i think she is." jaemin said and jeno nodded.

"what's up on you guys?" renjun looked suspiciously at the two, "wait i think i need a use of the restroom as well." and stood up heading to where the girl went.

"i've seen a lot of such scenes from movies and i think, hyung, your sister is..." jaemin started.

"my sister is what?" mark questioned.

"pregnant!" the both said in unison.

"whaaatt???" all of them yelled.

"and with who?? tell me or i'll break everyone's knees and we'll never ever come back here, ever again!" mark fired, angry as hell.

"i-i don't know! we just came up with that idea!" jeno cried, scared of his death.

"y-yeah! but who wouldn't think?? maybe renjun followed seohyun to check if she's doing fine and the baby is- a-ack!!" jaemin got cut off his words when mark tried choking him with his own hands.

"what the hell you guys are making a scene!" donghyuck tried stopping everyone from acting all that loud and violent.

"well if he won't stop, why don't we just join?" jeno asked the boy who shot a glare at him, "i-i mean yeah let's stop him, this is embarrassing."

and donghyuck attacked jeno.

[ seohyun ]

i'm being bothered again with the idea of that night and everything! i don't want to ruin this small time being together with my friends or i'll regret.

"you'll regret forever if not today."

but it's different for me, i don't get him and all those actions.

but lately i got a bit distant with him, and gotten so awkward that i couldn't even bare to look at his eyes. this is so frustrating.

"seohyun-ah?" someone called from outside the female's restroom.

i knew who could that voice's owner so i hurried, hiding my thoughts.

"it's you, what is it? did i took that long in here.." i talked slowly as i looked in his eyes who showed nothing but a gentle but kind of worried look.

he hugged me.

"h-hey what is it?" i mumbled.

that hug didn't lasted that long as he said, "you see, i am really sorry, seohyun. i couldn't even do something for you, i know something's off, i really wanted to help but i-"

"thanks renjun but, i'm alright!" i brightened him up with a smile, "see?"

"how can i tell? that smile could make me fall for you a thousandth time but if something bothers you, it bothers me too! i'm just worried.." he looked down clenching his fists that are shaking.

"w-what?" my mind went blank again, what was this again?

"i want to tell you everything but i couldn't, i'm sorry. how could i even help you when i, myself couldn't help this feeling."

and then a tear escaped his eye.

i didn't know what to do, i didn't know what to say. i'm still flashed out. and here, this boy, trying to say something to me while i'm completely messed up.

and he looked right to my eyes, asking, "do you really possibly love him?"