07 | in love

"seohyun-ah! be quick or we'll leave you!" mark yelled from downstairs.

"yeah i'm coming!"

aish! for once and for all watching movie is better than anything! we can still get the bond! why go to the beach right?

i slid into my summer hat and sunglasses, getting my phone from charging and hanging my backpack at my shoulders then rushing down only to see them five chattering.

i paused for a bit, not expecting what i saw from my ugly best friend, wearing a summer polo with two buttons opened exposing his fine tanned chest, being paired with white pants.

okay what am i saying, cut it out seohyun.

"wow, seohyun, you look beautiful." renjun uttered eyes open wide together with his mouth.

"yeah you look, pretty." jaemin too.

"oh my god you look disgusting, i thought you don't want to go to the beach and yet you're the one who really looks excited, ugh sue your outfit, all disgusting." and donghyuck ruined the mood.

"whatever, you look a lot uglier and disgusting, get your shirt buttoned!" i yelled at him.

"oh or you're just getting distructed because i'm hot." he smirked.

"oh please, renjun's hotter." and yeah it came from my mouth, damnit.

"how about me?" jaemin pouted.

and jeno was just playing with his phone, nothing unusual.

yeah they were like wearing the same outfit, except renjun, he's just wearing shorts to pair his polo, and i find it cute, why not.

but me? wearing a onesie off shoulder under a see through summer jacket when i'm not really sexy for having small fats in my belly and all over.

"y'all shut it out, let's go now so we'll be there in time." my brother said and went out as we trailed together to the car they brought.

but what's unexpectedly surprised me was the fact that we're going with the girl from the other day who said renjun was her boyfriend.

ew why is she here.

i mean, she's not mean but.. yeah i'm mean.

renjun didn't even said that this girl is coming as well when she shouldn't have to because this is a friends trip and she ain't allowed to go she's not even our friend and some of them doesn't actually know her like what the actual fuck this is right?

and uh, it's a long ass ride.

"i swear when we get there, i'll throw this girl to the ocean, come on girl, you're eighteen you should know how to swim!" donghyuck talked and talked about nonsense things and the car never left silent not even for a second.

○○○

"here we go now! everybody wake up and choose your rooms!" i got awoken by my brother's yell as the doors of the van opened.

yawning, i walked towards the big house where the guys went.

"wait, how did you guys knew that this is where we would stay at?" i asked them.

"of course we reserved it, plus this is vip and chenle's family owns this resort so." donghyuck shrugged and started running around the whole house.

"seohyun, whatever happens you and i will stay in one room, don't you even dare to sleep with any of this bitches." mark then dragged me clueless into a room.

"ugh sucks to be your sister." i sighed and put down my bag.

"renjun and the girl he was with is in the next room beside ours, donghyuck, jaemin and jeno have their own rooms." he stated.

"what? then you can stay with donghyuck then! i'd rather sleep alone please mark." i whined, trying to please him to get the hell out of here and leave me alone.

but also, why is renjun staying at one room with that girl? he can stay with me- i mean, the girl and i can share one room even though i might kill her, just make sure that she isn't sleeping with renjun.

and i don't freaking know why am i like this.

"fine fine, call me if you needed help. also, be quick, we'll go to the beach soon." he then went out closing the door.

"ugh i just want to sleep with him again! i mean, like what we did before, why can't i do that? why is he playing like he has something around with the girl? or is he really just playing? or was it true? ugh how about the promise that he will be my guide when we get in the beach? now he's with that girl 24/7 and i'm-"

"you're in love." i flinched when somebody spoke.

i held my chest and breathed heavily, looking at donghyuck furiously who was at the doorframe, "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"let's go to the beach." he then pulled me up.