11 | ignoring

[ third person ]

"god i'm so stressed." mark said, holding up on his forehead while fanning the barbecues.

"you've said that for the nth time now tell me what makes you that stressed bro." renjun then snaked his hand around the boy.

"oh renjun don't need to know it, let's just ready the dinner since mark hyung's almost done with the barbecues." jaemin tugged him along to the dining.

the dining area was at the terrace of the house they were at and all of them were all set, about to eat dinner. until renjun noticed something again.

"do you guys had a friendly fight?" he asked donghyuck as the boy shook his head immediately.

renjun just shrugged the fact that they have been obviously ignoring each other since they went back there.

everything was all obvious.

"renjun-aahhh, come on, take a bite of this." yerim gave him a beef barbecue on a chopstick.

"fucking disgusting." seohyun blurted out, and ate a spoonful of rice.

and it made them all look at her.

"what? i-uh, i said mark looks disgusting, just look at him." and she rolled her eyes continuing her food.

but well mark was all busy cooking the barbecues, didn't even heard something.

"ohh shittt!" jeno slammed the table after losing a game on his mobile that made jaemin smack his head.

"here you go." mark were all done and took his seat as they all enjoyed the food.

and seohyun glaring at the two 'love birds' out there while gritting her teeth and stabbing the beef she's eating.

"oh man take it easy, gosh." jaemin held her arm to stop her.

"do you want me to stab this to you?" she asked still looking at the two while holding up the fork.

"oh no." the boy held his both hands on the air.

mark and donghyuck was having a small nonsense arguement when donghyuck's phone rang, he excused himself for all of them.

"so who are you jealous with?" jaemin snickered as he asked the girl.

she slowly turned her sight to the boy making him jump out of his seat, "excuse me." she said still gritting her teeth before standing up and leaving as well.

"she's really angry eh?" jaemin asked himself then also shrugging himself before going back to his business.

[ seohyun ]

i went to the restrooms as i really felt like i have to pee for good.

but dude it is really blood boiling isn't it? imagine seeing a couple doing PDA around there of course, i might punch them in the face if i were.

and the fact that i embarrased myself to my best friend and now we're completely ignoring each other.

of course it's much awkward if i'd talk to him like nothing happened, but it's also getting awkward being this way.

damn i just peed but i ranted all of those.

i opened the door and was about to get out when donghyuck got in and locked the doors behind.

wait, what the fuck is the plan??

before i could react or punch him on the balls, he spoke, "seohyun i- i think-"

"you what, do you wanna poop or something? go ahead i'll wait you here boi." i winked and closed the curtains between us.

"no, you bitch, i just wanna tell you something." he rolled his eyes, slapping my forehead.

"ey what the fuck?" i slapped him too.

"let's not ignore each other please?" he said out of nowhere so i stopped slapping him.

"uhm.. we're not?" i said awkwardly.

"we are." he said.

"you know we're inside a bathroom did you ever thought that it's awkward? you see we-" shit.

FUCK YOU LEE DONGHYUCK.