𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Start from the beginning

We grew more comfortable and would sometimes laugh at their antics. I must say they're fun talking with like they joke a lot even clowning their own members lovelife.

"I watched them at Knowing Bro's last night. I didn't know BLACKPINK were funny especially the part of eating the chips as special talent.." One of the EXO members laughed, I supposed Baekhyun sunbae? "Who's that?"

"It's Jendeuki!" Jisoo eonni giggled.

"Jendeuki?" Baekhyun sunbae frowned.

"It's Jennie." It was Irene eonni.

"Oh, Jennie.. right, so it's Jennie. Where's she?"

Everybody turn their head to my direction even Irene eonni who's next to me leaned back giving them a full access to see me. Dazzled with all eyes looking at me, I grinned to hide my nervous.

"Do you know any city in New Zealand?" Baekhyun oppa mimicking my line made everyone laugh.

"Of course, I lived there.." I bit my lip suppressing myself to laugh.

"I've been practicing since this morning but why I still don't sound like her!" He whined.

"Isn't that British accent?" Suho sunbae look over me curiously.

"No. Kiwi isn't like any British accent.. at least not to my ears. The vowels Kiwis use are quite different, they're much more like Aussie.." I smiled while explaining to them.

"How so?" Baekhyun sunbae who's now getting intrigued lean to my chair.

"Uhm. Instead of 'fish' they pronounce it as, uh, more like 'fush' so it's likely 'feesh' to hear like Australian accent. Which of course, Rosé's accent since she was born and raised in Australia.."

They're all now curious with Chaeng's accent and start to bombard her with request. The velvets joined to tease her.

"No!"

"Just one song! Just one, one song and it'll be the last!" Baekhyun oppa who's now leaning to the table facing Chaeyoung.

Chanyeol sunbae butt in. "Ani, stop forcing her, hyung. Atleast respect the girl."

"But I wasn't forcing her!" Baekhyun oppa reasoned out but Chanyeol sunbae seems serious this time to stop his own hyung.

"Ani. You're literally messing up with her. It makes her comfortable." Chanyeol sunbae grabbed his hyung away from the table and just in time the waiters came to us to serve the food.

I smiled to Baekhyun oppa to reassure him. "Don't worry. You can still watch her perform tomorrow. It's Ulsan summer festival isn't it?"

"Oh, I almost forgot.."

Chanyeol didn't let him finish and drag him away from us. Suho sunbae laughed and excuse with his members to go back on their table now that our food is here.

My hunger starts to kick in when I saw all the food on the table. We all start to dig in and forget EXO who just left. We would laugh sometimes when either Jisoo eonni or Joy would say something.

Jisoo eonni and Seulgi seems getting along especially when they find out they both like playing mobile games. Lisa was more on e-games and kickboxing so she would relate to some of their topic.

Chaeyoung is now busy talking with Joy that left me and the two eonnis Irene and Jisoo.

Jisoo eonni was saying something to me when I caught Kai sunbae looking our way again. When he saw that I was looking he immediately turn his gaze away and pretend listening to his member.