𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Start from the beginning

It was then when he and two of his members started walking to our table.

"Hello, girls! Have you taken your order yet?"

I frown and return my gaze to the girls. I smiled to greet the three EXO members.

My eyes lingered back once again to their table and landed to Kai sunbae who's facing now my direction. He's unusually quiet which I find weird since everyone on their table was so loud. But well, I never saw him so loud before unlike his members.

His eyes lifted and met mine that caught me off guard and in my quick reflex, I immediately lean forward to whisper something on Jisoo eonni in front of me. Her goofy smile made me feel guilty but nonetheless we continued discussing our performance for tomorrow's festivals.

"We did a while ago. Oppa, won't you like to join us?"

My eyes widen after Yeri's suggestion and absentmindedly lingered back on the boys table.

Kai sunbae's eyes greeted me and this time, he smiled. Too nervous for some reason I couldn't smile back at him and drank my glass of water instead. I didn't even know I was thirsty until I saw my glass that is almost now empty.

Suho sunbae chuckled. "I don't mind. I'll ask the other members if they'd like to join here for a bit."

Wait, what? What does he mean? They're gonna join here on our table? As in the whole EXO? No way!

I want to say something but I don't even know what to say either. As much as I want to protest I couldn't find my little voice to say it. Suho sunbae already turn his back to go back to their table.

His members automatically turn their head to us and slowly, one by one, some of the EXO members stood up and now heading our table.

My heart started pumping aggressively I have to laugh at it to hide my growing nervous. I don't even know what am I so nervous about.

There are three members left sitting on their table and luckily Kai sunbae was one of them. I don't even know why but it made me relax a bit and pacified my hammering chest.

But one more glance from him to my direction and my heart starts beating wildly again.

Fuck, I might get a heart attack once he's near! I fucking don't even know why I'm acting like this! It's not like I have a crush on him?

Well, I admit for a Korean guy who has no tiny drops of foreign blood, he's hot. He got the sexy body and although I've seen many of them I'm still awed when I see him.

Tall and ripped guys will never fail to give me butterflies. One of the very reason what I like about Jack before. His hooded eyes that always look like smiling and sleeping at the same time. His long hair dramatically falls on his nape. And his muscled arms wrapping me from behind for a hug will never failed to make my heart flutter.

But remembering it all now, I realize it was all shallow. I fell in love the way he gave me all those butterfly feeling in my tummy. I fell with his sweet and kind words. I fell in love with all the good things he showed me not knowing we're different.

The very reason why we start to drift away and grew tired trying to fit in and fill our expectations.

"We'll stay for a bit. I hope you don't mind.."

Irene eonni smiled and shook her head. "No, I don't mind. But, uh.."

Seeing her apologetic smile to us, we all shook our head and smile as our approval.

We were already introduced before at one of the Award Show we attended but still the EXO members introduce themselves. They're all funny but over all nice I grew comfortable joining to their chat.