*51* 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

The elevator doors finally closed.

The young man now pacing inside. His hands still playing with his hair. Not being able to decide what looked the best.

Maybe if I push it back? No that doesn't look right....

What if I?

This continued the whole way down. He finally gave up. Brushing it back once more before it feel back over his forehead. He sighed heavily turning around waiting.

Yet he didn't notice the masked man holding the doors open for him. Jeongguk smiles beneath the mask hoping Taehyung would look up.

Taehyung realized that he wasn't moving anymore. His head snapped up. Eyes meeting with the infamous photographer. A bright pink resting on his glorious cheeks. "G-good morning Mr. Photographer."

He chuckled softly. Tilting his down saying likewise.

Quickly leaving the elevator he stood in the lobby. Jeongguk's eyes following him letting his hands drop so the elevator could move again. Taehyung played with the sleeves of his shirt sneaking looks at the photographers arms.

His very strong,

Veiny

Tattooed

Arms.

He bite his bottom lip trying to drool. My god he's hot... His throat suddenly becoming dry as an image popped into his head.

A VERY SINFUL image.

While the other couldn't help but admire the shy boy. He looked tiny. Especially with his outfit. But he looked gorgeous. His white fluffy shirt making him look even more soft then before.

Which honestly he didn't think was possible.

 Taehyung was finally able to stop his thoughts

Taehyung was finally able to stop his thoughts. Looking up at the photographer with smile. "So mister photographer what do you have planned."

Jeongguk smiled widely extending his hand.

His actions saying. I'll show you.

Taehyung turning pink yet again. Slowly placing his hand into the photographers.

The photographer gently pulled the other out the building. Interlocking their fingers as they practically ran. Taehyung first confused but gladly followed running beside him.

Jeongguk's heart beating out of his chest as he was able to hold the other again. The streets somewhat empty. "Where are we going!" Screaming the other while giggling.

God I missed this.

He continued to pull him farther into town away from the fancy building or big restaurants. They didn't need that. They just needed each other. Taehyung was about to ask something else until he noticed small like carts. There were no cars in the area just little carts. Some of them had people opening up their little carts while others were putting an OPEN sign. Carefully focusing on the objects within the carts.