*16*

Dead man.

"Gguk?"

Dead man.

"Jeongguk."

Dead man.

"Hey fuck face! Wake up!" The ravenette flipped off the white haired male from across the room. Trying not to move to much.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, continuing to play a video game with Hoseok and Namjoon.

He sighs playing with the blondes fairly long yet short hair. He watches the figure that laid on him peacefully sleeping. His chest rising and falling at a steady pace. Headphones in his ears playing a random playlist that the ravenette thought would easy his mind.

They were at Jeongguk house at the moment. For the passed week and a half V has been with the ravenette.

Well more like Jeongguk refuses to leave his side ever since the day he told him about Kris.

Jeongguk has tried to look for the man to murder him on the spot but since Yoongi had a few of his employees rough him up. He hasn't appeared. He worried almost everyday so to calm himself he would go over to the blondes home to make sure he was safe.

"V open up it me." He just got off of school. His mind only flooding with the blonde. He stood at the door patiently waiting. He heard shuffling from behind the door. It quickly opened showing a messy blonde haired boy. His face slightly puff. He wore an oversized black shirt with some grey shorts. He makes eye contact with the ravenette. No expression on his face.

Jeongguk thought he was going to cry again until the boy hugged him nuzzling his nose into his neck. The ravenette chuckled. "Miss me that much?"

"Yes..." his face turning a bright pink. Thankfully the boy was to enveloped by the smell of the taller.

He picked up the boy by his waist carrying him to the couch. Warm ness filling between the two as they pulled each other closer.

He ran a hand through the blonde hair. The boy practically purring. "So Taehyung wasn't at school yesterday or today."

"I know.."

"What happened." There was a brief pause. "She with our mom out of town. I didn't want to go." He nodded no trying to push the conversation. He enjoyed this moment. Even if he didn't want to admit it.

He loved it.

V began to hum softly the vibrations tingling the ravenette neck. "Why are you here again?" He questioned continuing to hum.

The ravenette shrugged. "Just want to. If you want me to go I can."  The blonde whimpered holding tightly to the ravenette. He softly chuckled at the blonde reaction.

"Wow already clinging to me? Soon enough you won't be able to sleep without me."

"To late."  The blondes words catching him by surprise. His face yet again turning pink. He looked at the ceiling trying not to focus on the boy laying in top of him. "Liar."

Silence.

"V?"

Nothing.

"V?"

Soft snoring is heard for below. He looks back down seeing the sleeping figure below him. His arms tightly wrapped around his neck. His mouth slightly parted as the snores escape. He couldn't help but look at his features more closely.

His lips were a soft pink. His beautiful tan skin seemed to illuminate even in the bad lighting. His eyes had dark circles under his eyes. They didn't seem bad at first but now that he was close the circles have seemed to get dark since the first time he came over. Their was a hint of makeup trying to cover the darker colors.

"You really aren't getting sleep are you..." The soft snores answering his own question as he continued to stare.

"Don't worry."

I'll be your pillow.

Everyday for the past week he's come over and let the blonde sleep on him until he woke up.

Sometimes they'll fall asleep together till the very next day. Jeongguk won't go to school simply because V will be sleeping till 12 in the afternoon. The days following that he would drag the blond out the house to his home because he needed clothing.

That was actually the only reason.

But neither cared.

He continued to play with the blondes hair until he began to move. Jeongguk smiled widely when the blonde whimpered. "Morning Sunshine."

"I'm over here!"

"Shut it! There being cute."

Jeongguk ignored the men. He watched the little kitten stretch his lips turning into a smile. He purrs. "Helllooo"

Jeongguk face light up showing his bunny teeth.

"Why did it get brighter? Where the fuck did you get those sunglasses." Hoseok shrugged continuing to watch The blonde and ravenette.

"How'd you sleep?" The blonde cuddled into the ravenettes neck yet again. The ravenette chuckling. "Good apparently. By the way your eomma called, your phone hasn't stopped vibrating."

V jumped off the man grabbing his phone running up the stairs.

The group of men confused. Then going back to their game. Then Jimin barges through the front door. They look back at him. "Jeon Jeongguk! Where is my credit card!?"

"Quit yelling in my house! It's in my room. Should be on the dresser."

The silver haired man stormed up the stairs searching for Jeongguk's room. He went from door to door searching. On his fifth door he grabbed the handle then froze.

A voice coming from the other side of the door. He pressed his ear against it listening. Hearing to different voices.

"That good honey you almost gave me a heart attack!"

A soft deep giggled heard. "Sorry Eomma, I was with a friend..."

He quietly turned the nod opening the door slightly seeing the blonde laying on the bed. His phone placed beside his ear on the bed as he looked up to the ceiling.

"That's good sweetie I'm happy your making friends! Well I have to go. Just wanted to let you know I will be back in a week Okay?"

"Okay! Well love you!"

"I love you too Taehyung! Take care!" The phone call ended.

The door slams open. The silver haired man mouth wide open while the blonde jumps off the bed.

Both speechless. Surprised.

"Taehyung!?!" He screamed.

The blonde grabbed his phone. Tears already falling down his face. Jimin hurting not because of the truth but because of the boys tears.

"T-Taehyung..." The blonde ran past him. The sound of the front door slamming shut bringing Jimin out of his trance. He runs back down rejoining the others.

Jeongguk already standing up completely confused. "What the fuck?" His neck snaps to the silver haired man.

"Jimin what the fuck!"

"I-I don't k-know he just left." He looked back at the door frowning.

"V just left..."

***********************************************
Surprise!!!!

Did you see that coming?

I hope not.

I purple you!!! Sorry for the late update I guess 💜🖤

Love
     Pichu