*33*

"Mister Jeon your guardian is here." The ravenette stood from the hard chair he was forced to sit in for 32 hours. His head hung never looking up as he walked out the room. His hands stuff in his front pockets as he hunch over.

His slow pace setting off unusual alarms for the officers but instead of provoking the boy he move out of his way.

The boy quietly thanked the officer and continued to walk down the hall.

Not needing to look up he could already feel his fathers presence. The boy still refused to look up. "Thank you."

"I don't know what happened." Before there father could get out another word Jeongguk whispered. "I'm sorry..."

The father froze. Jeongguk was never one to apologize not for throwing parties, leaving the country by himself, and especially if he was being bailed out by his parents. He was stubborn.

What happened.

Mr. Jeon glared at the officers that arrest his son. The officers quickly avoiding the powerful glare. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm taking you home now."

Jeongguk nodded following his father out the precinct.

Once they exited the building they both were greeted by a man in a suit. "Good afternoon Mr. Jeon and Mr. Jeon. Where to?"

"Home please." The chauffeur bowed opening the door for both men. "Of course Sir."

The ride home was completely silent. None of Jeongguk's attitude or the father usual 'I'm very disappointed in you' crap. The father took small looks at his son. Worry filling his mind.

"Your friends called. They seemed really worried."

Jeongguk nodded his head. His father continued. "When Mr. Park called saying you were being arrest under unknown charges, me and you mother flew back to get you out."

The gloomy ravenette mumbled a sincere sorry.

"Then we found a blonde headed boy on our doorstep he was in tears telling us to help you. Saying he saw them take you away without any reason." Jeongguk held his breath. His hands now on his lap as he grip the fabric. "He refused to leave until we got you out. I'm not sure what your Eomma did with him but the boy seemed genuinely worried. His name wa-"

"Kim Taehyung."

• • •

"Good news! They're heading back to their house. Mrs. Jeon just called." An orange haired male walked back into the room holding a few sandwiches.

On the couch sat Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Taehyung was the first to look up. "R-really?! Is he okay? We should g-go!" He got up quickly ready to walk out. Sadly The white haired male stopped him. "Probably not the best idea. Jeongguk might need a little space right now. Maybe after you've eaten something." Taehyung pouted as he sat back down.

"B-but what is he's upset when we arrive late? He'll think that we d-didn't care..."

Hoseok quickly wrapped his arms around the upset blonde. Holding him for reassurance. "Hey come on V it's okay. He just needs to cool off for a tiny bit. Just eat the sandwich and once we're all done we'll go okay?" Taehyung slumped in the red heads arm finally giving in. He slowly nodded grabbing one of the sandwich's Jimin made.

Next thing the boy's knew a phone rang.

Everyone's head turned to Park Jimin.

The man scrambled to get to his phone rummaging through his belongings. Once the phone is found he looks at the contact. A shy smile in his face. "S-sorry it's my mom I'll be right back." All the others nodded.