*6*

Taehyung took a deep breath staring into the small mirror of the single grey restroom.

He starred into his false gray eyes that popped making him have doll like eyes.

He ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair frustrated. His lips letting out a low groan.

"Why...dammit!" He splashed water from the small fancy sink into his face.

He was both calm and pissed. The blonde didn't understand why they would do this to him. He was happy dressing up being a girl, but in this moment he wasn't able. All for a job.

2 hours earlier.

"Hello?"  He asked slightly unease. Jeongguk's touch put him in a trance. That he quickly snapped out off .

"Hello. Is this Kim Taehyung? The girl that is suppose to audition today?"  He became eager. His pink lips turning into a huge smile.

"Yes! I was told..." that soon was taken away.

"Sorry Miss. Kim but we won't be needing you today."

He hoped he was hearing her wrong hoping that she was just making a mistake. His eyebrows furrowed as he listened to the unknown woman.

"what do you mean..."

"You won't be auditioning."

"What?" He practically screamed.

"Yes I know. My apologizes, but we aren't looking for any female singers."

"hold on one second." She removed the phone from her ear placing her hands over it. She looked at the ravenette slightly upset.

Completely forgetting what had occurred not one minute ago.

"I-I'm sorry I have to go, tell Jiminie I said bye. I need to deal with something." With that she walked away pulling the phone back up to her ear searching for her keys.

The ravenette frowned seeing the young girl walk away. Not realizing he could still hear a part of her conversation as she made her way to her car.

"So No girls?"

"No Miss. Kim."

"Only men..."

"Yes.

"Can I give the spot to someone else..."

By now the ravenette was out of ear shot. Taehyung looked back to see the still shirtless boy walking in a different directions

"Who do you have in mind?"

He sighed. Slightly afraid of his own words.

"M-My brother h-he can sing trust me! I-is there anyway he can get the audition? H-he's looking for a job as well"

Taehyung was now in the car sitting. Waiting for the unknown woman's response. You could hear her hesitation. A few muffled voices in the background. As she conversed with what he assumes is her boss.

"Alright make sure he is here. Same time same place Miss. Kim have a pleasant evening." With that she hung up. Taehyung both sad yet happy. He was going to get a job but at the same he wasn't. It will be his other self. They one with a dark past.

Just once.

"If they don't like me I'll find another job." He said aloud as he began to drive home to change back.