*50*

Have you ever been on your phone while you were trying to take a shower? Having the hot water hit your back while the water slide down to your elbows but never reaching beyond that? The steam slightly fogging up your screen but occasionally wiping it off with your thumb.

Well that is exactly what Jeongguk is doing. The poor man woke up early. Already searching on his phone "perfect gifts."

It was 7:20.

He didn't need to be at the studio till 9:30, but of course Jeongguk wanted to be bright and early so he could walk with Taehyung. And of course surprise him. He looked up flower shops, Gucci stores whatever he thought the other would like. As he continued to look at the local area he could feel the water turning a little cold. The small icy pellets mixing with boiling water giving unusual chills down his spine.

He sighed. Slipping his hand out the shower and placing his phone on the shelf that held a few products. Quickly he began scrubbing down his glorious body. After 5 minutes he manager to wash his hair and body before the cold water could hit him. Turning off the shower head and stepping out.

Another 5 minutes, he quickly dries off his body and changes into a white shirt, plaid button up, and some black skinny jeans. He looked into the slightly foggy mirror. His hair way slightly dry but he didn't care it'll just go down the way it usually does. He shrugged,quickly putting on a chain necklace and a few earrings, then proceed out the bathroom to his mirror that sat in his living room. It was time to take a selfie.

But of course. What's a selfie. Without a face mask?

He grab the black material sliding it over his face. He glanced in the mirror approving of his look. Now taking out his phone. 7:44 A.M. still plenty of time. He sighed as he still stared at his phone.

No new messages.

1 email from "(Y/N)"

He of course ignored the email. As you always said "it's not important unless I've called." Jeongguk finally stopped staring at his phone and opened his camera. He tried multiple angle and filters still he got the perfect one.

To: Bubbles 🌌💜

Good morning princess!

He smiled at the message

He smiled at the message. Hope this is okay, he thought. The moment he put down his phone it vibrated. Quickly pulling it out.

He smiled widely behind the mask.

From: Bubbles 🌌💜

Good morning Mister! You're up early and ready ☺️ I'll send a selfie too!!!

From: Bubbles 🌌💜

I don't want to get out of bed yet! But I will (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(;'ٹ')

Jeongguk giggled. Eagerly texting the other.

To: Bubbles 🌌💜

You look so adorable. I'll wait for you in the lobby okay? I'm taking you to breakfast.

He quickly gathered his bag shoving a sweater, his professional camera, and his camera set up into said bag. Why putting his wallet in his back pocket. His keys and phone in his right hand.

Locking the door, he got another quick message.

From: Bubbles 🌌💜

Okay! I'll be down in 7 minutes!! Or less...

Already, the ravenette was already in the best mood today. Now the day can only get better. Without a single miss step Jeongguk reach the lobby. He looked at his watch seeing he still had 5 more minutes before the other would come down.

Time to beat my high score.

• • •

Meanwhile...

"Jimin what do I fucking wear!" The moment the photographer had messaged him he zipped out of bed trying to figure out what to wear and of course he needed help from his best friend.

"First you call me while you were getting out the shower, then you're running around your amazingly new apartment, and now I'm getting yelled at. Great hospitality."

Taehyung stopped in front of the camera, three different shirts in his hands, glaring. Jimin immediately regretting his words. "Alright my bad. But why are dressing up? Aren't you going to work?" A blush appeared in the others face. He turned around pretending to look his shirts.

"If you must know... someone is taking me to breakfast before I head into work. So I want to look my best." While Taehyung now actually debating on his outfit. Jimin couldn't help but wonder about the person taking Taehyung out.

What if it's...

Haha that's impossible Namjoon and Jin told me he won't even wake up before noon. Can't be him..

Maybe one of the other models? Yeah that's probably it.

"Okay Chim so what do you think I should wear?"

Finally moving all his negative thought,jeongguk, he knew he would have to help his dear friend and his date. "Why not the new white fluffy thing you got as your going away present?" Taehyung eyes lit up. "I know what I'm going to wear! I'll call you after work bye!" The phone cut off. Jimin left starring at a black screen. He scoffed.

"Wow. Such a great friend."

"Can you shut up I'm trying to sleep." Jimin left his phone on his night stand rolling over on top oh his boyfriend. "Come on baby if you wake up now maybe we can do some fun stuff before you head out to work."

The pale man opened one eye glaring at the other. "Shut up I'm trying to sleep."

"Maybe you should make me...oh wait I usually do that to you." An seductive look in his eyes. Yoongi turning a bright red already. Something growing in his shorts. Jimin's knee softly rubbing his problem.

"Aww is my baby boy already feeling excited huh?" He lowered himself nibbling onto Yoongi's left ear. "Wanna have some fun Yoongi?" He didn't understand how but when Jimin says his name he can't help but summit.

"Y-yes d-daddy."

************************************************

Jelloooooo lovely's

Just a quick question....

Yoonmin smut?

ʕʔʕʔʕʔʕʔʕʔʕʔ

Please leave your thoughts!!!! I ask because I haven't put in any smug  since the near beginning of this story sooooooooo
ʕʔ

TELLL ME PLEAAASEEEE

Anyways,

I purple you !!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜<3

~love
     Pichu