*35*

"How's he doing?" Yoongi was the first to stand when he saw his orange haired friend walk down the hall. The small boy gave him a smile. But it wasn't genuine, more like forced with sadness in his eyes.

Yoongi opened his arms. Without any hesitation Jimin quickly ran into his arms clutching tightly. He tried his hardest not to Cry. "The doctors said he'll be fine but they want to keep him over night. I called his mom again she's was already heading back so it won't be long until she's here." Yoongi didn't let go instead he sat them both down. Jimin sitting in Yoongi's lap as they held each other. Even though Jimin only knew Taehyung for a short time. Even after he was reject by Taehyung more than once the blonde was still his best friend.

His best friend that has been hurt so much that he had to run away, hide, then rebuild. He was doing so much better. Taehyung was blossoming. In both lives he was living. Never has someone smiled so brightly and so purely before.

Now It was destroyed.

Hoseok runs a hand through his hair is mind spiraling as he paced back and forth. "What the hell happened to Jeongguk I've never see him that upset before." An uneasy silence hovers over the trio. Hoseok looks over at the orange haired male that hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's.

"Jimin..." The orange haired male sighs finally revealing his sad face. His shifts in Yoongi's lap moving off the man. Even though he frowns he doesn't pull him back.

Jimin pointed him to the seat beside him. "You might want to sit down..."

Hoseok gave him a questionable look as he sat. Jimin taking multiple breathes as he prepared himself.

"You know V and Taehyung are twins right?" Hoseok nodded. "Yeah so what?"

"They are actually the same person."

• • •

My baby.

She runs down to the entrance of the hospital. Tears threatening to escape her eyes. She collided with the front desk. All her air being knocked out of her. She didn't care though. Words started coming out of her mouth but she can't hear what she's saying.

Please God not again!

Her mind thinking the worst. Seeing her son again unable to move. A memory she wish wasn't true and wanted to forget.

Tell me he's okay.

The woman at the desk looks through the computer typing quickly. Soon enough her lips are moving but the words don't go to her ears. She quickly turns to the elevator running. Entering before it could close. She slams a button trying to breath again.

This can't be happening again.

The elevator opens. Everything feels like it's moving in slow motion. Her heels hitting the ground moving her forward a little more. Her movement feeling like an eternity. She turns the corner. To her right she sees 3 boys sitting on benches. One had white hair, the other orange, then red. One was crying his eyes out. She continued to run by. She couldn't hear their conversation. Only picking up a three words from the crying boy "Taehyung, I'm sorry."

That alone made all her tears fall as she ran to the room.

Stop punishing my baby!

She stops at the entrance of the white room. The scene feeling all to familiar. She slowly walked over to the man in the white coat.

The man turned around talking. She still couldn't hear what he said. Her tears still continued to fall. She released a huge breath not realizing she was holding.