*5*

"Alright remember to work on your assignment. Just because I have given you more does not mean you can choose one over the other!" The woman continued to lecture her students about their work and performance.

They young blonde that sat in the back of the class simply looked out the window admiring the changing of the season.

To the right of the blonde sat a familiar silver haired boy that watched her from the corner of his eye smiling.

Just yesterday they were strangers and now the were amazing friends. They silver male had asked to switch seats to his luck he was able to. Mainly because he was an A+ student and was very wealthy.

Yet that day he didn't focus on his class or take any notes instead he doodled and wrote random words.

Taehyung sighed. There teacher gave them the rest of the class off to work on their assignments but the class pretty much just turned to one another talking.

"Jiminie...Do you think when the leaves on the trees fall it means they have fallen for another trees beauty? So then they fall and try to give their lives to the other beautiful tree?"

Jimin stared wide eyes at Taehyung. He didn't know what to say. He was surprised. What would make you question such a small things?

The sun still shining on her creating her angel like glow.

Jimin was speechless. From her words to her beauty.

Another sigh escaped her pink lips as she looked into his false grey eyes. Pouting.

"S-sorry I'm just nervous for this audition. I can't believe Yoongi actually got me an audition in less than a day!" She groaned slamming her head on the table.

The silver haired man smiled softly at the girl's cuteness. Even though Taehyung was really nervous. Jimin placed an arm around her hips as he pulled her close placing his chin on her small shoulder.

"Don't worry Tae your going to be amazing! I know you are. Just practice on your way there and be early. Trust me when I say they will love you." The blonde began to blush intensely at Jimin's words and actions. Becoming extremely flustered.

"O-okay. T-thanks Jiminie." He continued to hold the smaller figure. There was a bit of awkwardness mixed with comfortable. She continued to look out the window.

Yet Jimin couldn't keep his eyes of her soft lips. They were slightly parted as she became lost in thought.

Before he knew it he guided her face to look towards him. Her beautiful brown eyes changing from confused to surprised. Jimin began to lean in. Taehyung still not moving.

They were just a few centimeters apart until.

Bang

All the students jumped including the two cuddling in the back. Jimin let go standing.

All eyes fall to a very sweaty and very shirtless ravenette.

"Ah. Ms. Kang I need Jimin for the rest of your class if that's alright." He shined his signature smile. The Younger teacher slightly drooling at the scene. In truth everyone was drooling. The way his sweat would slowly drip down his body making him shine. His eight pack on full display. His chest flexing slightly revealing all his thick muscles in one move. Even though he wore a pair of skinny jeans you could see his thighs trying to break out.

He was a muscle pig. And everyone loved it.

"Y-Yes Mr. Jeon. G-Go ahead." The ravenette looked around the class looking for his friend. Once he did he notices the small blonde covering her eyes. Her cheeks crimson red.

He smirked. Stepping further into the room. Scratching the back of his head not so innocently. "As well as Miss. Kim The instructor said she needs to run a few things with her." The teacher continued to drool still staring. Nodding her head.

He quickly bowed then walked back to the class. He motioned for Jimin to go on a head. Jimin quickly grabbed his stuff running out of the room.

Taehyung continued to cover her eyes the red on her cheeks becoming brighter as he came closer. He lowered his lips down to her ear softly speaking. "Come on Taetae."

Without a second thought The blonde grabbed her things running out the door. Her eyes still covered. He chuckled.

"Bye everyone."

He ran out the room tailing the beautiful blonde. Their footsteps were loud.

They take heavy breaths.

Sweat dripping from both their bodies.

Laughter filled the halls.

The ravenette and the blonde now side by side running frantically.

They both smile at each other.

At this point neither of them not knowing where they were going. Simply running with passion.

They began to slow down as they reached a dead end of the school. Panting.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh. Jeongguk stares at her smiling. Her hair was to one side as her bangs fell over her forehead. She has an oversized beige shirt with the word "sleep" in red lettering. Carefully tucked into a pair of lose denim high waisted shorts. Showing off her beautiful legs.

Her face having only the slightest bit of makeup making her look ravishing. Her tan skin shining.

Jeongguk stop smiling. Getting closer to the blonde.

Before she could register anything he cupped her face gently. He looked at her lips not seeing the panic in her eyes.

Why is this happening... she thought for the second time that day.

He leaned getting closer and closer their lips barley grazi-

Ring ring

Taehyung jumps back trying to catch his breath. She quickly searched for her phone trying to answer the person that ruined Jeongguk's moment. Fuck he thought.

He mentally cursed at the person who called watching as the blonde grabs the phone shoving it between her ear and shoulder.

"Hello?... Yes! I was told...what do you mean... What?...... hold on one second." She removed the phone from her ear placing her small hands over it. She looked at the ravenette pouting.

"I-I'm sorry I have to go, tell Jiminie I said bye. I need to deal with something." With that she hastily walked away pulling the phone back up to her ear searching for her keys.

As much as the man wanted to pull her away from the conversation and just hold her instead he couldn't. Especially not with the unusual conversation she was having on the phone.

"No girls? ...Only men...Can I give the spot to someone else..."

**********************************************************

Hello it's pichu!
Just to clarify on something.

I'm sorry to anyone who is getting mad at me going back and forth with Taehyung gender saying "he" "him" "she" and "her" and not just picking one.

Taehyung prefers to be referred to as a boy when it is In his own perspective in a sense.

When it is switched to her it is mainly the perspective of everyone around Taehyung. 

I'm not sure if that made sense or if you care but I felt the need to explain I'm sorry...

I purple you thou 💜🌺