*32*

"Jeongguk you can't just lock V in my home forever."

Oh but how desperately did he want to keep his lover stored away so he can have to himself later. Another week has passed. Jeongguk had given the blonde over to the orange haired male to take home with him.

He did.

Then took him to school the next day as well. Then the next day.

And the day after that.

The blonde didn't like being alone by himself. Truth be told it was all Jeongguk's fault. Jeongguk hasn't left the blondes side since who knows how long. Even when they were "separated" he had trouble sleeping or would have anxiety being alone.

So here he is. Smiling up at his beloved boyfriend. While Jimin tried to get out of Jeongguk's death grip. "That's not the point Jimin. We have to be careful I don't want him getting hurt!" Jeongguk sighed letting go of his orange haired friend. The man falling on his very thick lovely ass.

He looked over at his blonde. Yes I said his blonde.

The adorable boxy smile displaying his beautiful white teeth. His nose slightly scrunched up his cute little mole facing the ravenette. His mesmerizing brown eyes shining.

He caved.

"Fine! But you have to be with either me, Jimin, Yoongi, Joon, Jin, or Hoseok at all times." The blonde nods his head vigorously still holding his boxy. A small smile crept upon his face. He sighs again then locks fingers with his beloved.

The blondes face turned a bright pink as he clung to the ravenettes arm. They walked down the halls together entering his first class.

The blondes eyes widen as he stared around the classroom. It's the first time he's been in the classroom. But the small memories begin to fill his head. The moment Jeongguk sat down.

Taehyung sat in his seat. "You know that's your sisters desk. How is she-"

"Alright everyone take out you notebooks and follow along as much as you can." Jeongguk takes out his notebook and phone. The phone nicely placed on the corner of his desk. He touches the screen a few times then begins to doodle.

Taehyung looked out the familiar window to his left. A bird flies by. He smiles.

Jeongguk quickly glances over at his lover. His eyes widen at the sudden image. For a split second he sees long blonde hair. Puffy bright pink lips, rosy cheeks. He saw Taehyung.

He blinks a few times.

Now he sees short blonde hair. Puffy soft light red lips, soft pink cheeks. He sees V.

Their twins of course your going to see both of them. He convinced himself. Their twins. Not the same person. Right .

Without noticing he was drawing the blonde yet again. Slowly becoming a newly found passion.

Taehyung smiled as he watched a squirrel sit at the edge of the window.

Time flew by, the bell rings signaling for the student to go to there next class. Jeongguk stopped his recording. He grabbed his binder, journal, and phone getting ready to leave.

He looked over at the blonde. Another smile appearing on his face. The blonde nibbled on his sleeve as he watch a squirrel attempt to share something. His full attention on the squirrel.

Jeongguk bent over hovering over the blondes ear. Careful trying to not scare the blonde.

Yet.