*46*

A week has passed in the beautiful city of Seoul.

Taehyung finally moved all his things into his new luxurious apartment. With the most incredible view. Everything was set perfectly, he even had enough space to put a play pin for Tannie. It was adorable. His toys were neatly placed inside while the little pup slept in his bed.

I'm heading out now bye-bye!

After waving at the sleeping pup, Taehyung grabbed his phone and wallet. Heading out the door. Locking it as he heads towards the elevator. Even if it was a little early he wanted to be at the studio so he could see the photographer.

I still don't know what to say to him.

Taehyung contemplated on what he should say, he hasn't seen the photographer in over a week. His mind began to wander as he waited for the elevator to stop on his floor. Taehyung spaced out completely while he waited. Without realizing it the elevator had opened with certain masked man inside.

Jeongguk's eyes widen seeing the now silver haired man. Thank god he put colored lenses and his mask on before he left his room. Or else things would have gotten bad.

The both stood there for a good minute before the elevator began to close. Jeongguk immediately put his hand in between the doors so they wouldn't shut. He coughed catching the others attention.

"Mr. Photographer?" Taehyung finally entering reality, he quickly steps into the elevator. The other moving his hands allowing the doors to shut. Taehyung looks at the buttons ready to press the main floor. Which happened to already be clicked on.

"Are you heading to the studio?" He asked looking at the masked man.

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants. Slowly nodding while suppressing a blush.

Taehyung eyes smiled widely. "Me Too! Wow I didn't know you get to work so early. Maybe this can be a regular thing? Us heading to work together." Jeongguk secretly loving the idea.

"Oh! We could also get food before we go! I remember in Japan when I made some friends they would take me to try street food. At first I refused then I finally have it a try. It was the best Yakitori I ever ate. Even if I hadn't tried it before."

The elevator door finally open to the main floor. Taehyung leaving the small space craving his favorite food. Jeongguk pouts under his mask following the silver haired male. Maybe one day I can take him out for street food. He smiled at the idea. He couldn't wait to take Taehyung out again.

"Are you okay Mr. Photographer?" Jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts looking at the now pouty silver haired man. "Am I boring you?"

Jeongguk shook his head vigorously. Quickly reaching out to the other bring him in to apologize.

The sudden hug froze Taehyung. His heart began racing. The smell that came from his white long sleeve shirt. He slowly moved his hands onto his chest feeling his well defined muscles. Jeongguk pulled him in closer. The warmth feeling so natural. Almost as if they were both back in time.

Taehyung caught in the moment.

"I miss you ... Jeongguk...." it's was his turn to freeze. H-he said J-jeongguk?

Taehyung finally realizing what he said. He pushed the photographer away. Confused. He didn't know if he pushed him away because he was thinking of his old lover or if he pushed him because he didn't want the photographer to react badly. "I-I'm Sorry i didn't mean t-to it...I just u-Umm I-it was an accident...ignore that name please..."

Jeongguk somehow felt relieved but also sad. Maybe he didn't mean it... his face feel while he kicked the ground. Taehyung feeling even worse. "W-we should head to wor-" before he could finish his sentence Jeongguk ruffled Taehyung's hair without looking at him.

Walking towards their original direction. Leaving the silver haired male behind.

He followed the other. An awful feeling hovering the man. They walked in silence. Neither one wanting to make the situation worse. Their minds racing. Taehyung especially.

After 4 minutes they finally made it to the building. Once they both entered both males were attacked. Jeongguk of course attacked by (y/n). You were literally attacking him. Yelling at him for practically kidnapping the model. Taehyung's manager was hugging the man crying. The big sensitive manager terrified that Taehyung had wondered off or was taken. Of course Taehyung not at all phased since he was the tendency to wonder off.

Both men in their own situations, yet unable to help but glance at each other in worry. Making eyes contact. Jeongguk quickly looking away whole Taehyung stared.

Why...