12 장

Yoongi's P.O.V
After we got back to the pack house everyone helped carry things that we bought in. I stood in the living watching everyone come back in. Jimin walked over to me and handed me the several bags that Eomma Jin and Appa Joonie got me and told me to sit down. "Eomma Jin got you something while we were at the bakery baby, why don't you open them and go to thank them." Jimin said I nodded and quickly opened the bags to see what's inside. I opened the first bag and my eyes lit up. I squealed and pulled out this big adorable plushie out of the bag.

It was a cute bunny I smiled and hugged it "Jiminie look Eomma got me a bunny

It was a cute bunny I smiled and hugged it "Jiminie look Eomma got me a bunny." I said happily showing my mate. Jimin smiles at me and watches me. "It's cute baby, you still have more to open though." Jimin said I put the bunny next to me and went to the next bag.

I opened the next bag and pulled out another bunny I giggled and hugged it

I opened the next bag and pulled out another bunny I giggled and hugged it. "I really like this one." I say as I put it next to me. Jimin handed Tae the empty bags and Jungkook brought over some more. I smiled and thanked them for helping. Jungkook gave me his bunny smile and ruffled my hair. I giggled and opened the next bag.

I squealed loudly and bounced around hugging the plushies

I squealed loudly and bounced around hugging the plushies. "I got unicorns." I smiled and hugged them again really tightly. I heard someone walk into the room and come over to me. I look and saw Appa Joonie I smiled and got off the couch, running over to hug him. I hugged him tightly and smiled. "Thank you Appa Joonie, Thank you so much. I've never had such cute things before." I said while looking at him. He smiled and rubbed my head. " Your welcome Yoongs Eomma Jin and I wanted to make you feel more like home so we thought it wouldn't be bad if we spoiled you a little. Your the baby of the family now." Appa Joonie said and I nodded happily. "Come on, let's finish opening up the rest of your gifts then we can go get Eomma Jin and you can thank him." Appa Joonie said smiling at me. I nodded and sat back down on the couch and opened the rest of the gifts that they got me.