6 장

Yoongi's P.O.V
I woke up in Jimin's arms. I nuzzle my face in his neck and sniff his scent. I smile and pur feeling content. "Oh your awake. How'd you sleep baby?" He asked me. I looked at him. "Good I didn't have any nightmares." I said and smiled at him. "What time is it?" I asked. He rubbed my back soothingly. "It's almost dinner time are you hungry?" he asks. I nod and snuggle closer to him. He groans and grabs my hips. "Baby don't move to much please" he asks me and I freeze feeling something hard poke my ass. I blush and carefully snuggle closer to him. He sighs and we stay in each other's arms for a few minutes. I look up from his shoulder when I hear a loud voice coming from next door. "What's that noise?" I ask. Jimin looks at me and smirks. "My beta Jungkook is with his mate." he chuckles and I blush knowing what they are doing. "Is his mate okay?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Yeah Taehyung's fine he's not getting hurt. Jungkook wouldn't do that. He loves Taehyung with his whole being." Jimin says very serious. I look at him and nod. "Lets go to the kitchen and see if dinners done." My mate says to me. I nod and get up to follow him to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I notice a tall handsome man standing there cooking with a bunch of other people helping him. I hide behind Jimin and grab the back of his shirt. "Hey Jin is dinner almost done?" Jimin asks the beautiful man named Jin. Jin turns around and looks at him. "Jiminie I'll be done in a couple of minutes." Jin said. I peek my head out a little to look at the food and the man named Jin. Jin must of noticed because he gasps loudly scaring me. "Oh my god you found your mate!!! Omg he's so cute!" Jin squealed and dropped what he was doing and ran over to where I was. I clutched Jimin's shirt more and smushed myself up against him. Jin must've noticed it and he softened. "I won't hurt you I promise. I'm sorry I startled you. I'm Jin but you can call me Eomma Jin! What's your name sweetie!" He asked me with a warm smile. I look up at Jimin nervously. "It's okay baby Jin won't hurt you go ahead." my mate said softly to me. "I'm Yoongi it's nice to meet you Jin" I said in a small shaky voice. Jin squeals again. "Oh my god your so cute and adorable. Joonie needs to see this. NAMJOON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ITS IMPORTANT!!!" I jumped at how loud his voice was and hide more behind Jimin. Jimin grabbed onto me, picked me up and started calming me down. I put my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. I sighed in content.

Jimin's P.O.V
I feel Yoongi shaking in my arms. "Calm down Jin your scaring him." I say and continue to calm him down. I then hear loud fast footsteps coming down the stairs. Namjoon comes flying in the room and hugs Jin. "Are you okay are you hurt did something happen!?" He asks worriedly as he checks Jin out for injuries. Jin sighs heavily. "Joonie Jiminie found his mate and he's adorable. That's what I wanted to tell you." Jin says to his mate. "Baby introduce yourself to eomma Jin's mate. They really want to meet you." I say to my mate that's currently in my arms. he lifts his head out of my neck and looks at Namjoon. Jin squeals again like a fan girl. "Isn't he adorable Joonie. Can we adopt him please?" Jin said excitedly. "Hi there my names Namjoon but you can call me Appa Joonie, I'm Jin's mate. Welcome to the pack." He said with a smile and I look at my mate and see his little hand reach out for Namjoons. He grabs it and shakes it. "I'm Yoongi it's nice to meet you." My mate says with a smile. I smile at how adorable my mate is and kiss his head. Yoongi giggles and smiles at me before laying his head on my shoulder. "Well dinner should be done shortly, go in the living room and wait. Yoongi welcome to the pack." Jin said to mate with a warm smile. Yoongi smiled back. "Thank you" He says and looks at me. "Come on baby let's watch TV." I say as I walk over to the couch and turn on the TV. I feel yoongi sit on my lap and snuggle into me. I look down at him and smile.