10 장

Yoongi's P.O.V
I woke up with something wrapped around me. I groaned and turned around to see what it was. It was Jimin, he looks really peaceful when he sleeps. I smiled and touched his cheek gently admiring his features. I then wondered down to his chest, touching his chest all the way down to his abs and blushed remembering what we did yesterday. "Enjoying the view baby?" I heard his raspy voice and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked up at him and nuzzled my head in his neck. "Good morning to you too." He said chuckling and caressed my head. I purred and took in his scent smiling feeling content. We stayed like this for a while until I heard his phone go off. He groaned and rolled over to grab his phone. I just laid there waiting for what he was going to say. "Baby I have a pack meeting that I have to go to." He said and I whined. I wanted him to stay here with me. He kissed my head "it will only be for an hour my love and then you have me all to yourself." He said and I nodded. "Now let's go downstairs and get you some breakfast." He said and we got up. I tried to get up but I felt pain in my butt and whimpered. He heard it and immediately came over to my side of the bed. He smirked and picked me up. "Was I to rough for you baby?" He asked smirking and I blushed and hit his chest. "Shut up." I said and he chuckled and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt for me to wear. "Whatever you say princess." He said and put the clothes on me. I smiled and admired him while he helped me. He chuckled and I realized that he was going to walk downstairs without a shirt. "Yah our a shirt on!" I said and he laughed and grabbed a shirt. "Possessive I see." He said while laughing. I pout "Look just put a shirt on." I said with my arms crossed and my cheeks puffed out. He chuckled and goes over to the closet and puts on a shirt. He walks out and turns around for me. "Better?" He asked with a smirk. I nod and reach out for him. "Yes, now help me downstairs." I say while smiling, my mate comes over and picks me up, taking me downstairs.

As we reach the bottom of the stairs I see Jin hyung and Namjoon in the kitchen. Jimin sits me on the couch and goes over to the bin to get me a blanket. I smile and watch him come back with the fluffiest blanket I've ever seen. I smile and he wraps me in the blanket and kisses me. "Good morning Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung." Jimin says as he walks over into the kitchen. Jin smiles at him. "Did you bring that fluff ball of a mate down here? I made you guys breakfast." Jin asked and Jimin nods. "I did hyung he's on the couch watching TV." He said while smiling looking at me cuddled up in the blanket. "Looks like your really smitten chim." Namjoon says as he puts his hand on my mates shoulder. He smiles and nods. "Okay babies the foods done. Here give this to your mate since he probably can't walk." Jin said, while I blushed and hid my face in the blanket. Jimin comes over and hands me a bowel with eggs, rice, and ham. I smile and take it. "Thank you Eomma Jin." I said while turning my head. Jin comes over and smiles. "Your welcome Yoongs." He ruffles my hair and goes back over to make all of us coffee. "Make sure you eat well baby." Jimin says while sitting next to me with his bowel. I nod and start eating. My eyes lit up at how good it is. "This is amazing! eomma your a good cook." I say happily, Jimin laughs and Jin smiles. "Thanks Yoongs. If you ever want me to cook anything for you I'll gladly do it your one of my babies now." Jin says as Namjoon rolls his eyes at his mate. "Joonie isn't he adorable." I heard eomma Jin said and I blushed. Jimin laughed and continued eating. After a couple of minutes I finished eating and Eomma Jin came in the living room with cups of coffee. "Here's coffee and Yoongi I made yours extra sweet and added some caramel and chocolate since I figured you'd like it sweet." Jin said while handing me the warm cup of coffee. I smiled and took it happily. "Thanks Eomma." I said smiling. Jimin smiles and sips his coffee. Soon I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I look and see Taehyung and Jungkook come down the stairs. "Good morning everyone!" Taehyung said smiling. "Eomma what's for breakfast I'm starving." Jungkook said. "Why don't you wait and see." Jin said while handing Taehyung his bowel and Jungkook his, they both smiled and sat at the kitchen table to eat. I sipped on my coffee and smiled like the warm feeling the spread threw my body while drinking it. "Yoongi, who would you feel about getting your own phone?" Jimin asked and I looked at him surprised. I'm aloud to have expensive things? I thought to myself and then I heard a voice in my head "yes you can have expensive things and anything else you want my love." I jumped in surprised when I heard Jimin's voice in my head. You can hear me? I asked while sipping my coffee again. "Yes baby I can hear you." I heard Jimin say back. "So what do you think? How about we go to the mall and get you some new clothes and things." Jimin asked and I got really excited. I'm actually going to a mall, I've never been to one before. I smile and nod my head rapidly. Jimin laughed and looked at the others. "So how bout a trip to the mall today guys?" He asked and everyone nodded. I smiled and finished my coffee. "Tae?" I asked and Taehyung lifted his head "yes Yoongs?" He said. "Can you and Eomma help me pick out some clothes?" I asked and taehyung and Jin cooed at me and ran over to me. Jin hugged me and Tae squished my cheeks. "Of course cutie." Tae said smiling. I giggled and grabbed Tae's cheeks too. "Why are you squishing my face when you have a squishy face too." I said giggling while squishing his cheeks too. We both laughed and played around some more. Before Jungkook pulled Tae away. "Okay baby, be careful with him he's fragile." Jungkook said while kissing Tae's cheek. Tae pouted and turned around in Jungkook's arms. "Fine if I can't squish him then I'll squish you." Tae said while grabbing Jungkook's face. Jungkook growled and grabbed Taehyung's hands. "Be careful cub, or daddy will have to punish you." Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's ass and sucking on his neck. Taehyung moaned and blushed. Eomma Jin walked in the room and crossed his arms. "No fucking in the living room go upstairs to your room to do that." He said and Jungkook laughed. "Okay, Jin you don't need to tell me twice." Jungkook said before picking Taehyung up and carrying him away upstairs so they could do god knows what. I blushed and leaned over to Jimin. "Are they always like that?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow. "Like what? Basically fucking each other in front of people? Yes, yes they are. You get used to it after a while." Jimin said and I blushed and nodded. "Okay now lets go upstairs and relax until everyone's ready to go." Jimin said smiling, I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried my upstairs and laid me down in bed so we could cuddle and watch a movie.