4 장

Jimin's POV
After that night Yoongi had been having nightmares almost every night. I would wake up to him crying or screaming in his sleep. I'm starting to get worried about him. I look up at him watching TV in the living room with a blanket wrapped around him. I walk over to him. "Hey babe are you hungry? You haven't eaten in a while. I don't want you to starve." I said to him with concern. He looks at me and nods. "What would you like?" I ask. "Can I have some ramen please?" he looks up at me and I nod. I kiss his head before getting up to make his ramen. After I'm done with the ramen I bring it over to him and hand it to him. He smiles and takes it. "Thank you." he said as he starts eating slowly.

Yoongi's POV
I watch the TV and eat my ramen when I notice Jimin looking at me with concern. I finish my bite of ramen and look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He sighs and pulls me into his lap and sets the bowl of ramen on the coffee table. "Baby I'm worried about you. You haven't been sleeping a lot lately and eating as much." I looked down at my hands. "I'm scared to go to sleep." I say lowly. Jimin looks at me for a second and holds me tighter against him. "Why are you scared baby?" He asked me as He takes my hands into his own. I shiver thinking about the nightmares. I start to think about everything that happened to me and I feel tears start to run down my face. Jimin hugs me and says sweet things to me to help me calm down. " I'm scared they might came after me. What if they hurt you or kill you. I don't want them to take me back and kill you. I'm scared." I said to him. He softens and wipes my tears away with his thumb. "I promise nobodies gonna harm you or me. I'll protect you no matter what. You are my everything. I love you so much." Jimin says while pressing his forehead against mine. I nod and breath in his calming scent. He pulls my chin up with his finger and kisses my lips. I kiss back. We pull away for air and he rubs my back. " eat your ramen and go sleep. I know you need it baby. Don't worry I'll stay right beside you the whole time. I'll be here while your sleeping and when you wake up." He said smiling at me. I nod and continue eating my ramen. A few minutes later the ramens gone and Jimin has put the bowl in the sink and put me in our bed. He tucked me in and slid in beside me. I felt an arm wrap around me. "I love you so much Yoongi." He said and kissed my head. "I love you too" I said back before I finally drift off to sleep.