2 장

I've been running for hours, I continue running, the farther I run the more I feel the bond from my pack breaking. I pick up my speed running in desperation to escape from them. I run until I feel the bond from my pack completely snap and break. I cry happily knowing that I escaped and that the torture will be over. I continue running until I was in another pack territory , one that was far away from my old packs, I can't feel my legs anymore from how fast and hard I was running, I couldn't run anymore I'm exhausted and limping threw an unknown packs territory, I make it as far as I can before I feel my legs give out and I fall on the Forest ground. I'm a rogue now, trespassing and crossing a bound I'm not welcomed to or familiar with, I'll be lucky if the pack on this ground doesn't kill me. I notice a tree a few feet away from where I'm lying, I gather what's left of my energy and drag myself underneath the tree leaning my head against the trunk. I breath out a heavy sigh of relief and start to feel the exhaustion take over my body, My eyes started to feel heavy and Before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

Jimin's POV
I look towards the forest watching for any rogues that might want to come into our territory. (Alpha there is a rogue on our territory) says one of the pack warriors through the mind link. (Im coming, keep it there unharmed until I come and question it) I say through the link and receive an yes Alpha back. I transform into my wolf and run to where my warriors are. As I get closer I start smelling this amazing scent, It smelt of mint and chocolate. Mate! My wolf screams. My eyes widened as I sprint off following where the scent is coming from. I finally stop in front of a beautiful boy leaning up against a tree. Mate! My wolf screams at me and I walk towards him. I look at his face and he looks just like a small kitten. My wolf purrs at how cute our mate looks. (That rogue is my mate so I'm bringing him back to the pack house) I send a link to my pack warriors and receive a bunch of yes Alpha's. I continue to look at him and notice he has bruises all over his body. How can someone hurt him like this. I thought as I gently picked him up as well as the little bag that was set beside him and carried him back to the pack house.

Yoongi's POV
I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I look around, not recognizing anything around me. I turn my body and notice I'm in a soft fluffy bed. I snuggle more into the bed enjoying the softness and warm. My old bed wasn't as amazing as this. I grab one of the pillows and smell it while nuzzling my face into it when a certain scent hits me. Mate! Mate! Mate!!! My wolf screams and yips in my heard happily. I smile happily as tears start run down my cheeks. I won't have to ever go back to my pack and I won't ever have to see that horrible Alpha again. I smile and feel more tears flow down my cheeks. I curl myself in the soft blanket more and purr into the bed and blanket. I've never felt this comfortable before in my life. I hope he accepts me. I hope he doesn't hate me once he finds out what happened to me. I think to myself as I cuddle into the pillow that's in my arms. I suddenly hear the door open, then the scent of my mate hits me hard. I shiver and feel myself tighten in my sweatpants. I turn towards him and look at him. "Hey baby your awake." he said smiling at me. His smile is so cute. He's hot asf too. I wonder what he looks like without clothes. I thought and blush at my own thoughts. He comes over to me and sits next to me at the end of the bed. He leans closer to me and smiles. "Can I snuggle with you little mate?" he asks me. I scoot back and give him room and then give him the pillow I was holding. He climbs into bed with me and holds me. I blush and lay my head on his chest taking in his musky forest scent. "My name's Jimin what's yours?" he asks me. "Yoongi." I said quietly, I looked up at him and smiled lightly, He smiled back at me. "Your beautiful." He says as he strokes my cheek. I smile and snuggle into him more. "Will you accept me as your mate?" I ask quietly. "of course I will!" he says and I smile more. He kisses my forehead, I smile and blush. I yawned and snuggled more into the bed. He stroked my hair and smiled. "Is my kitten tired?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay you go back to sleep, if you need me I'll be in my office." I nodded tiredly as I enjoyed the warmth of the comfortable blanket and bed. He kissed my cheeks and tucked me in more. I looked at him one last time, smiling before finally shutting my eyes and going to sleep.