7 장

Jimin's POV
I look down at Yoongi as I see his eyes glued to the TV, I smile to myself. I can't believe I have a such a wonderful mate. I kiss his head lovingly and hear him giggle. I smile at that and pull him closer to me.

Yoongi's POV
I smile as I lean into Jimin more. I love his scent it's very calming. I snuggle myself into him more and lay my head on his shoulder. I look up at him and smile. I'm so lucky I have a loving mate. I couldn't ask for anything more. "Baby what are you thinking about, your wolf is getting restless" my mate asked me. I look at Jimin and smile. "I'm thinking about how lucky I am. I finally found you and I'm happy." I said as I smiled up at him. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I blush and He chuckles, then rubs my back. I purr and snuggle closer to him. "Come on guys dinners ready." Eomma Jin says. I look at Jimin and he smiles. He picks me up off his lap and guides me over to the dining table. He then takes a seat next to me at the end. I sit in my chair nervous. I am going to meet the rest of the pack. Jimin notices my nervousness and holds my hand. (Everything's going to be okay I promise they will love you) Jimin says to me threw our mind link. I just look at him and nod. I start to hear multiple footsteps coming into the room and scoot closer to Jimin. By the time I look up again all of the members are here sitting at the dinning table. I blush and hold onto Jimin's hand tightly. "Jiminie hyung who's this beautiful omega you have with you?" One of them says. I notice he has a really bright personality and is very happy. "Hobi hyung stop it that's his mate your embarrassing him." The one guy that I assume to be Taehyung says to Hobi. "Hoseok hyung don't embarrass Jiminie hyung's mate." The one with dark brown hair and a smile that looks like a bunny's says. "Okay okay I'll stop." Hobi says with a smile. "Okay everyone we have a new member that's going to be joining our pack. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Appa Joonie said. I stand up and bow. "I'm Min Yoongi, I'm an omega and Jimin's mate. I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you." I say nervously as I bow again and sit back down and hold Jimin's hand again. "Hi I'm your sunshine my names Hoseok but you can call me Hobi." The one with the bright personality said. I smile at him and nod. "Hello I'm Taehyung I'm Jungkook's mate and I'm also an omega. You can call me Tae or Tae Tae if you want to. I can't wait to get to know you and I hope we can be friends." The one with the silver hair and the boxy smile says. I smile back and nod. "I'm Jungkook I'm Taehyung's mate I look forward to getting to know you" The one with the bunny smile says. I smile back and nod. "It's nice meeting you all." I say back and smile at them. They all start to coo at me and I blush. "OMG HE'S SO CUTE KOOKIE LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!!" Taehyung screams while pulling on Jungkook's arm. "I see Tae but your cuter." Jungkook says as he takes Taehyung's face into his hands and kisses his lips passionately. I blush looking at their affection towards each other and look away. Once they pull away from each other Jin comes into the room with the food. "Okay guys eat up I still have more food to bring in." Jin says going back into the kitchen to get the last thing before bringing it to the table and finally sitting down next to his mate. I look at everybody getting food and see them talking happily with each other.

Jimin's POV
I put food on my plate and start eating until I notice that Yoongi hasn't gotten any food yet. I take his plate and put food on it for him. He mutters a quiet thank you before just continuing to sit there quietly. I look at him for a couple of minutes and then ask him. "Baby why aren't you eating your food. Eomma Jin's a good cook?" I looked at him with concern. "I'm not aloud to eat while the rest of the pack eats I have to wait until they are done and I get the scraps." Yoongi says to me and continues to keep his head down while not touching his food. "Baby you can eat with us your just as important as everyone in this pack. Your not different in any way. You won't get in trouble for eating I promise." I say to him and pick up some meat on the fork and put it to his mouth. I look at him and he blushes and opens his mouth and takes the food. He startes eating it slowly and then smiles. "This is really good." He says with his mouth full. I laugh as I watch him start to eat his food. He's so adorable I can't stand it. I smile and continue with my dinner. I continue watching as Yoongi happily eats everything on his plate. I smile and finish my dinner and wait for Yoongi to finish his. Once he's done I smile at him and kiss his cheek. He looks at me and blushes. "Did you like dinner baby?" I asked him. He nods and smiles at me. "Thank you for dinner Eomma Jin it was really good!" Yoongi said with a big smile on his face. Everyone at the tables cooed at how cute my mate was being. Jin smiled and came over and hugged yoongi. "Oh honey I'm so glad you liked it. Anytime your hungry just come get me or have Jimin get me and I'll make you anything you want, okay?!" Jin said with a smile. Yoongi giggled and hugged Jin back. Looking at this made me and Namjoon hyung smile. After the cute little scene that happened in front of us I stood up and grabbed me and Yoongi's plates and washed them. Yoongi quickly stood up. "Baby I can wash them don't worry" I said to him and kisses his forehead. "But you guys have been so nice to me the least I can do is help clean up." My baby said with a little pout. I chuckle and kiss his pouting lips. "Baby your so kind. Your one of us now you don't need to think that you need to repay us. You belong here." I said as I put the dishes down and hugged Yoongi. He hugged me back and nodded. I smiled and kissed his head. "Now baby what do you want to do?" I asked him as I finished up the dishes. I looked over at him before putting the dishes back in there rightful places in the cabinet and saw him thinking. Once I put the places back in the cabinet I looked at him. " I wanna go upstairs and watch a movie and cuddle if that's okay," Yoongi said cutely before looking at me. I smiled and picked him up. "Of course it is baby." I kissed his head and took him to our bedroom for our movie night.