"Mi I can't wait until we get home." Whined Auden, pressing her body flush against her boyfriend. Milo moaned lowly as he felt the all too familiar tightening in his groin. "Fuck it, bathroom?"

"Mine, fuck your mine." Milo pulled her hair forcing her to look up as his lips moved against her ear. "No one can fuck you as good as I do right baby?" He whispered exactly what was on his mind as he slammed his hips up into her, Auden moaning as she clung to her boyfriend for dear life. She loved when he talked so dirty and possessively.
"Fuck baby, that's it come for me. Come for me baby."

February 2022

Auden sat in shock as she sat on the cold table covered only by the thin scratchy gown provided.
"Now Auden I'm not saying that it's impossible for you to get pregnant however IVF is usually the only success rate we have when it comes to cases like yours.." The doctors voice became distant as panic began to set in. She never would have thought having something like endometriosis was that serious. It became something she was just use to however the last couple months she had been noticing more pain than usual she figured she would bring it up during her annual exam. Things took a turn when she was sent to a specialist. The doctor ordered tests and ultrasounds just to see Auden's Fallopian tubes were beyond damaged and her uterus showed signs of severe inflammation.
"So if I ever want a chance of getting pregnant I have to do it through IVF?"

"Yes however I do have to inform you based on your age and rate of your condition.. you might want to think of doing it sooner rather than later."
"How much sooner?"
"Your 27, so your in your prime for successfully caring a healthy child. With your condition though I would recommend starting the egg collection process now and in my medical opinion I wouldn't suggest waiting any longer than a year to start the implantation and IVF procedures. There are of course chances that you can still bear a child after the age of 28 but it's highly unlikely as your uterus becomes more inflamed. The inflammation can prevent implantation of a fertilized egg and until we see how your body handles one pregnancy there isn't anymore information we can give you." The doctor gave her a couple pamphlets and a prescription for some pills to help with the inflammation to start on. "If you decide to move forward with the hormones and IVF route don't hesitate to call our office."

What was she suppose to do? What about Milo? He was turning 21, he wasn't ready for kids.

March 2022

Milo fist pumped as a crowd of people screamed, it was his 21st birthday and his friends insisted on taking care of this one. Camryn looked at Auden, while two barely clothed women grabbed Milo by his dress shirt leading him to a chair. "Of course Nick and Will hired strippers.." Auden rolled her eyes, this is what she expected though from the boys. Mason, Owen, Nick and Will had rented out a club in NYC for Milo's 21st birthday.
"Oh this is inappropriate.." Cammy laughed looking away from the scene. "Haha it is funny when he's uncomfortable." Auden thought but then she saw Milo's face as one blonde distracted him with a lap dance and the other handcuffed one of his hands to the arm of the chair for the act.
"Maybe I should have them stop, he's been drinking a lot —"
"—Camryn, you have to let him make his own mistakes." Auden mumbled taking a shot as she watched her boyfriend of 4 years. It's true he had been drinking a lot but since when did that make it okay to cheat, especially in front of his girlfriend?
Technically one of the blondes made the first move, biting his lip before laying a sloppy kiss on his lips.
She saw Owen, Mason, and Will started arguing with Nick about stopping the girls, how they were going too far.
However she didn't let her emotions come out, she was too use to faking a smile for the cameras refusing to make a scene. She rolled her eyes as Milo leaned in for more when the girl pulled away.