Home is where the Heart is...

A couple days later...

"Milo... well at least it's sweet."

"Cammie your not mad? I freaked when he showed me.." Auden was surprised about my moms reaction to my tattoo. It was healing and I decided since we were back home I should show her.

"Milo's an adult now. I don't love that he got something so permanent but I told him if he got a tattoo it should be something that means something to him.. I can't think of anything that means more than you.."
"Mom! Not cool.." Auden giggled as my mom stuck her tongue out at me.

"I thought it was sweet!" Auden shoved me in the arm, my mom was watching us. She winked in my direction before she got back to cooking dinner. If only she knew that my crush and I weren't just flirting...

Auden and I had to do all of our Cabo laundry and get started on packing all of our suitcases for Toronto. Our celebrity status wasn't always so flashy... Mom made sure of that.

"Hey Aud—-" I stopped when I saw her on the bed, she was in the middle of a video call therapy session. "Sorry." I mouthed, I was about to head out and come back later but she waved me over.

"It's okay.. Hey Theresa, you remember Milo?"
"Oh hey they there, yes of course.. Auden's been telling me how great the trip was for her. How do you think she did?" All the images of seeing Auden naked in our bed and her cumming underneath me came to mind.
"Oh for sure...she did great."

I was laying back on Auden's bed, watching her fold clothes and figure out things to pack.
"So.." I wasn't quite sure how to start this conversation but my awkwardness was enough to grab Auden's attention.
"I should probably sit down for this.." She murmured and plopped next to me on the bed. Now I was even more nervous to bring it up.

"Um.. well I was just wondering... we are sharing a apartment in Toronto..." She nodded, putting her hand on my thigh as she waited for me to continue.
"So is this going to continue to be a thing there too?"

"Oh... um do you want it to?"
"Do you?" It was like as soon as we came home any kind of confidence I had diminished. I second guessing everything.
"Haha Milo you have to tell me how you feel, I don't want to just assume.."
"Well nothing's changed Audie.." I twirled one her wavy curls around my finger. She wouldn't look me in the eyes and it hurt a bit. Would she ever seen me any differently?

"I like this.. and I accept it for what it is." It came out as a whisper, I didn't want to scare her off.
"Okay.. good." The smile didn't reach her eyes, sometimes I wanted so badly to know what else went on in that little head of hers. How bad did things get?

I saw her pull her bottom lip between her teeth as she got distracted, I grabbed her face so I could feel her lips. I bit down on her bottom lip before gliding my tongue over it.

"Milo.. your ... moms home." Auden mumbled in between kisses. I pulled away before pulling her down on top of me. I just wanted to feel close to her.

"I know.. sorry I just like kissing you."

The bed felt empty without Auden next to me, it felt wrong. It was 1:00 am and I hadn't slept one bit. God I was so weak, I missed her..

We had both agreed to be on our best behavior while we were staying with my mom. Holding her while we slept was innocent enough though, right?

I saw a blue light shining on Auden's face when I opened her door.
"Can't sleep either ?" She shook her head, I locked her door before getting under the covers with her.
"Why didn't you text me? I would've been in here hours ago." She surprised me when she wrapped her arms around my neck, hooking her right leg around my waist. She was never needy..